+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nano converters

Nano converters

With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.
    Syphon milking maid? Ohhhhh yeahhhh

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Be nice to see scourge styled deto for every nano. Pools of electric etc. Be very cool

I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Shambles View Post
    I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.
    I wish they had listened. I have used my Scourge in expeditions quite a bit which is fine except sometimes I really wish the thing had an electric nano instead. I also get tired of poop-shoeing my self all the time

Maybe if you could change the nano on detonators that already have them. But not adding nanos to any detonators.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

I think they would be fine to add to any detonator as long as they had a bigger damage reduction on detonators than other weapons as a penalty for having the nano.

This definitely needs to happen . Drop any nano mag for any gun . Detonator, bmg , infector , rocket launcher, swords . Everything. Place the same reduction as the system in place now so the math and scaling is already done . Plus it's already a handicap especially with detonator and infectors ( lack of mag , fire rate )
    YUE EGO 6000
    MEEE EGO 6000
    M3 EGO 6000
    Jill meoffer 6000
    187 SYNDICATE MAXED
    (FOUNDER )

AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF PVP
    Psn bt32583

Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark Huntress View Post
    Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.
    Nano Converters only exist in the blue rarity Here are all nano converters listed: http://www.defiancedata.com/search.p...verter&tab=Mod

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data