+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Nano converters

  1. #1
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,759

    Nano converters

    With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.

  2. #2
    Member JOCCO5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.
    Syphon milking maid? Ohhhhh yeahhhh

    psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

    Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

    Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Be nice to see scourge styled deto for every nano. Pools of electric etc. Be very cool

  4. #4
    I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.

  5. #5
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Shambles View Post
    I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.
    I wish they had listened. I have used my Scourge in expeditions quite a bit which is fine except sometimes I really wish the thing had an electric nano instead. I also get tired of poop-shoeing my self all the time

  6. #6
    Maybe if you could change the nano on detonators that already have them. But not adding nanos to any detonators.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

  7. #7
    I think they would be fine to add to any detonator as long as they had a bigger damage reduction on detonators than other weapons as a penalty for having the nano.

  8. #8
    Member Meee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,755
    This definitely needs to happen . Drop any nano mag for any gun . Detonator, bmg , infector , rocket launcher, swords . Everything. Place the same reduction as the system in place now so the math and scaling is already done . Plus it's already a handicap especially with detonator and infectors ( lack of mag , fire rate )
    YUE EGO 6000
    MEEE EGO 6000
    M3 EGO 6000
    Jill meoffer 6000
    187 SYNDICATE MAXED
    (FOUNDER )

    AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF PVP
    Psn bt32583

  9. #9
    Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.

  10. #10
    Member Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark Huntress View Post
    Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.
    Nano Converters only exist in the blue rarity Here are all nano converters listed: http://www.defiancedata.com/search.p...verter&tab=Mod

    PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

    I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

    Site Manager on Defiance Data




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts