+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attaching mods

attaching mods

Ive got a ton, but for some reason either my guns cant attach them or i dont have the right gun how do u know if you can attach them b/c im just using up bag space with these things.

thank

Hist

make sure to unequip them. I find having them equipped stops me from being able to mod them some times.

Each gun will show mod slots, if there is a - you can add a slot there, if there is a empty rectangle you have that mod slot open.
    From left to right the mod slots are Stock, Barrel, Magazine and Sight. You can add mod slots to a weapon you don't have equipped once you reach Ego 100.

Now each mod says two things, it lists in the description what type of gun it fits, ie Pistol, Manual and Semi-auto sniper rifles.
    Also it will show a image of what mod slot it fits. Top to bottom it is Stock, Barrel, Magazine and Sight.

So you need to make sure your mod fits the right gun type and the correct mod slot.

I made a salvage matrix tutorial, it's 19 minutes long so not everyone wants to watch it. But it covers pretty much everything you need to know to mod weapons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jm_0CsQto4

thank didnt know you had to be ego 100 that is why.

Nice thanks for the tutorial