Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    when is matching getting fixed ? if need be roll back the all the latest patches till it works. when is match making getting reworked? when is the RNG system going to get reworked as well ? hunter req refunds when is this going to happen . next time there is a code for a starter kit can yall make sure is a box we can claim. and not something that just drops in to our inventory

Are they working on a fix for grenades, i cant pick up any type for the last 3 days.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post

Are they working on a fix for grenades, i cant pick up any type for the last 3 days.
    Just read the PTS Patch notes It's been fixed on PTS, the change just needs to go live

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Why Cant You
    1. make ark batteries Accumulate please.
    2. fix the inventory menus so we dont have to scroll forever.
    3. fix the Wm and other Arks from wasting our batteries and vanishing due to crappy placement of/incursions

and,of course,the most important one.
    FIX THE SERVERS

Weapons at Defiant store

Hello there. I am intrigued about where to buy defiant weapons. I know that during past armistice event we were collecting weapons at coit tower and that weapons were eliminated from the store but now there is no way to get the bloodhound, crimefighter or the gang buster. Are this weapons will not be available anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by D4v1d View Post
    Hello there. I am intrigued about where to buy defiant weapons. I know that during past armistice event we were collecting weapons at coit tower and that weapons were eliminated from the store but now there is no way to get the bloodhound, crimefighter or the gang buster. Are this weapons will not be available anymore?
    They are still available.
    The "old" Defiant Few Weapons are in the Defiant Few Legacy Crate. There are new Defiant Few Weapons, Mk II Variants, with new shooting mechanics, they're in the Defiant Few Mk II Crate.
    The change now is that you cannot choose anymore which weapon to buy and you will always get one weapon + 3 mods

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

1. Can you implemt a system that would give us the option of putting items into claims ( for 2-3 of being logged in) so we can move items between our toons?

2. Have you ever thought of lowering the cost of all bit purchases by 50% and compare the sales to that same month the previous year?? I think you would make more money and buying things would be more reasonable.
    If you make more money you can keep it like that...

3. Any fix coming to expeditions so if you dc or hard freeze at the end boss you can rejoin with your group??

4. Will we be able to break down orange weapons into silicon shards?? Have alot I would like to get rid of. This would also get rid of some of the surplus.

5. If you at least answer question 1 that would be great. answers to all would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    1. Can you implemt a system that would give us the option of putting items into claims ( for 2-3 of being logged in) so we can move items between our toons?
    Fix DCs first, then implement this, I would even buy bits to rent some transfer space.

match making error

I have the same question as many others do, are you looking into fixing the matchmaking error? I have not been able to que up for a quick match for pvp, coop, expedition, or join a warmasters, on my own for over a week. This is causing me to not be able to fulfill daily contracts or get ark forge in any sort or steady manner, it's an extreme inconvenience threw out the ps3 servers. Can we get an update on this?

Make expedition free please, you got his dailys and no coins...only 3 coins a weeks, is not fun to play expedition for money.

GT. Tiburon 666

Closed Thread