+ Reply to Thread

Is there any benefit to replaying all the missions at 5k ego?

Was thinking about running through it all again, just wondering if there's any point to doing it

When we had the option to upgrade the rarity of the weapons to oj yes there was but now I wouldn't bother unless you just want to play through the main story again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    When we had the option to upgrade the rarity of the weapons to oj yes there was but now I wouldn't bother unless you just want to play through the main story again.
    The only reason would be just to do the story again if you liked it.
    Founder of SLADE

Ammo Up
    PC/NA

OK so there's no better rewards or anything on the second run? Think I'll just stick to expeditions and arkfalls and WM for now

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlord View Post
    OK so there's no better rewards or anything on the second run? Think I'll just stick to expeditions and arkfalls and WM for now
    If you're after better rewards do sieges and incursions, get enough points for the t4 reward and you're in with a chance of an oj.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    If you're after better rewards do sieges and incursions, get enough points for the t4 reward and you're in with a chance of an oj.
    Which is great except the only OJ's I ever pull from these are Volge rifles which are pretty useless to be honest. Still, Volge sieges are probably my favorite activity along with WM so I do them all the time anyway and vendor the rifles as soon as I get them. They are not really a reward but more like a job the RNG is giving me to do: "Hey, since you are going to the vendor anyway could you take this for me? Thanks!".

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Which is great except the only OJ's I ever pull from these are Volge rifles which are pretty useless to be honest. Still, Volge sieges are probably my favorite activity along with WM so I do them all the time anyway and vendor the rifles as soon as I get them. They are not really a reward but more like a job the RNG is giving me to do: "Hey, since you are going to the vendor anyway could you take this for me? Thanks!".
    Yeah it's good to have a sense of humour when the rng can be so unkind, in the past I've had some nice drops from the volge incursions though.
    They seem to have dried up more recently.

My only perk is that your mission rewards are at your ego that's not going to climb exponentially after 5k. The diablo, emc xx-ar etc, these are weapons that are beastly and it sucks when you have to crush em cuz u outgrow them or just let a 400ego or so weapon clog ur inv.
    PS3 NA
    PSN the_vondruke
    EGO 6000
    IGN SAVAGE NECKBEARD
    Officer: Defiance Terminators