+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3.005 goes live, oops forgot nade fix

Whats up with this? Where is the nade fix that was part of 3.005 on PTS?

Really? It didn't get fixed? Its been like 3 weeks already.
    Xbox NA

I don't get it either. The patch notes only list 1 fix "Fixed a major crash occurrence.", while the 3.005 patch listed in the PTS forums lists several fixes and the new lockbox jackpot weapons. Did they bump the one on PTS to 3.006?

Hi

We frequently mention that the PTS notes are not final. In this case the grenade fix isnt quite ready to go out yet, though it is close.

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi

We frequently mention that the PTS notes are not final. In this case the grenade fix isnt quite ready to go out yet, though it is close.

--Phantasie
    Thank you for letting us know, it's very much appreciated.

I try to keep updated by reading the PTS notes and I'm aware things are subject to change. After reading players on it saying the fix was working for them I can only hope the remaining fix for grenades is for Hatchlings since they are not doing the proper damage.

I was looking forward to the new Jackpot as well. Guess I'll wait longer. Heh
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Dam that's effed up. I never had a problem with my nades so I'm wondering if it affected only a few to begin with. Maybe it wasn't that big an issue compared to getting the p2p content in order.
    Under Construction
    PS3ΔNA Supreem

SUPREEM, it was only affecting grenades tht were locked (has the lock icon). I know there is a trion term for this but mind is blank on what it's called again.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

"Encrypted" is term you are looking for.

Yes, thank you.