+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please add hard copies to Glyph/Trion store

I started playing in September of last year just after Playstation Home announced it was closing. Since then I've been trying to find a Hard Copy of this game and it's seems to be rare.

Why is the Hard copy versions of Defiance not available through the website?
    Any chance of this changing since there are still more people joining the game every day?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Try the usual places like ebay, amazon, gamestop, best buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Why is the Hard copy versions of Defiance not available through the website?
    Any chance of this changing since there are still more people joining the game every day?
    It's no longer sold through the website because the game has transitioned to F2P. There's no reason for them to change it, once the supply runs dry then people will have to use the current (expensive but profitable for them) alternatives or not at all.

There's plenty copies of the game on amazon uk even collectors and ultimate edition, I've also got a limited edition on the way.

It became free to play why r u trying to buy it that makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by drwstr View Post
    for the code that comes with it on the booklet that gives 1000 forge, loadouts, char, inventory increase and keycode increase

**edit**

for the record i have bought 4 copies of the standard edition and F2P players ate it up. one was over 5000 ego with 35 inventory i got 4m in scrip for one of the codes. its just a way to help the F2P players gain something in the game.

The only thing I've collected in defiance is the blades and the different editions, each had their own pre order or special release weapons which I'm hoping to upgrade to oj should they bring back the multiple rarity upgrades.
    Plus each addition has the 1k of af but that's not the reason as it's cheaper to buy the af from the bits store.

Ohh that's awesome. I didn't think about the extras that it came with. Lol day 1 seems like a whole diffrent game compare to wat It is today. but who has the hellbug statue?

Thank you all for the responses. I like having hard copies of games I play and yes the bonus seems to be a selling point. I think even though the game is F2P people would still buy the hard copies.
    I see that amazon and Best Buy have it on their list. I'll reach out to them to be sure they are unopened copies since I noticed some are used / traded in copies.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Ohh that's awesome. I didn't think about the extras that it came with. Lol day 1 seems like a whole diffrent game compare to wat It is today. but who has the hellbug statue?
    i have purchased the ultimate edition off of ebay, there was only 1 copy of it at the time and i paid $99.94 for it, the next price was $149.99 mine was an unopened copy got the figurine (not child friendly as it is sharp) i got the VBI contract, the soundtrack, the artbook the whole 9 yards...was it worth it? yes it was, but the new arkhunter bundle is pointed towards the F2P players and not the vets who bought the ultimate edition. why would i pay another $100 for something that they just changed a few items and put it in the store.