+ Reply to Thread

how to gain reputation?

How do I gain reputation. I am currently at ego level 200 and still didn't figure how to do that. Thanks

You have to complete contracts. You unlock the ability to do contracts at Ego 250.

Do the Dailys

i've been completing tons of side quest for people i'm lvl 369 and still my rep with all of them is 0 so doing contracts/side quests for them doesn't work

Sidequests do not count towards your reputation, each faction have a set number of daily quest you can do for them. if you open your inventory and go to the goal menu, in the top left corner you can change to reputation and se.

Is it possible to gain max rep with every Faction?

yes it's possible. to view contracts open ego, should be top left under goals, very top of the screen should be a selector to swap between pursuits and contracts. after EGO 250 you should see a pop-up on the left every now and then about collecting ##/100 whosewhatsits from the so-and-so's at the place. there's more types as well, echelon is pvp junk, did one today just had to complete "Motherlode" co-op

I guess I don't get it then...my ego is 312 and I keep getting messages "contract completed" or something of the like, and still have 0 rep with anyone.

The contracts are on a timer. Whenever the timer runs out contract completed pops up and you get rewarded for what you have done. If you do nothing, you get nothing. Press "J" to pull up the goals tab and on the top left you can switch to contracts. That will tell you what you need to do in order to gain rep and how much time you have left to do it. The contracts are automatic and always active, you don't have to go to anyone like you do to activate a quest.

I have done a couple of the cotnracts on the Mount Tam area, but am unable to complete the rampage/ kill count jobs and the time trial. I've been trying to do the protect med supplies with a shotgun and I can't get anywhere near 8k point. At first I thought cool, I can do this with my SAW, but it started with a shot gun!!!

Secondly, time tirial. PAH. The quad and the cars handle like shopping trollies!!! IMPOSSIBLE.