+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: axelle axe

  1. #1

    axelle axe

    how many of us have heard of axe,
    this one person has done some pretty amazing stuff, just wanted to show a little appreciation. ATTENTION DEVELOPERS, axe unitied so many people , she is awesome,
    its not often one person can get all of us to stop bickering and being typical internet trolls long enough to complete a warmaster, when axe speaks many of us listen,
    starting to sound like a fan boy, buy before i met her id say i was 0-75 in warmaster, since meeting her... well now i dont mind as much when he wins. little fella needs a confidence boost every now and again.
    i know there are alot of clans out there that beat him as regularly and probly more often. axe does it with random people. and doesnt hoard the strategy for victory,
    just sayin thanks axe, your a living legend, thats why this is posted in lore.
    you should make the Axe a weapon,

    Attachment 8841Attachment 8842Attachment 8843Attachment 8844

    if you know axe comment show some love
    Psn
    garciaeffinrocks.

    Kvothe Majere 6000
    Deadly Llama 5093

    was so happy this day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Dude I've seen Garcia in pvp...been killed by him more times than I can count. I'd take his word for it...

  2. #2
    Member Fallen_Aingeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Paradise since 7-10-13
    Posts
    2,288
    Agreed....
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

  3. #3
    Member JOCCO5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    910
    Axe is great fun to play with
    psn JOCCO5150
    IGN Joshua Larson

    clan Paradise Defence Corps
    Ego 6000
    Clan rating 3100

  4. #4
    Member Axelle Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    421
    When I start playing the game lots of high ego players doesn't or wouldn't care. They always do whatever they want without thinking other players which is not ideal in my opinion. There are only some players who are willing to help but mostly will not. Every time you wanna do war master you have to post it on zone chat which is calling the attention of trolls and players who doesn't know what they are doing. You have to be at the right time and place to defeat WM coz it was always a loss. I would say 1-100 battles. Which make me so sad, we should play as a team, as a community having the same goal to win against the monkey. After such countless battle of defeat, I tried to asked every players on my friends list to do war master asking them not to post in zone chat and hold fire against viscera when we get inside the arkfall and luckily it does worked, and now its a habit. I've been receiving private messages to help them do the pursuit of defeating WM. There were lots of 5000 - 5900 ego players who never defeated the monkey before. My friends knew most of their friends need help, so every time we do WM they asked them to come in order for them to complete the pursuit. And now, We defeated monkey at least 12 times a day consecutively.

    There were lots of players who asked me to help them complete the pursuit to reach stage 10 in siege/incursion. I can't do it by myself I called all my friends like the way I asked them doing WM. Yesterday, we reached stage 15 at bathhouse lots of players completed the pursuit which makes me so happy.

    Helping others is what I do! That's why I created a clan so I can help lots of players in any other means. It's my pleasure to help when I can. It feels so good helping out without asking anything in return, that's what a genuine help is. I like defiance community now than before. I can see in zone now that people doing their best to help others too! I am so glad I touched somebody else lives and I hope that they will do the same thing to others.

    I am so thankful to all the players/friends who always help me out when I needed it specially when it comes to helping others. I really do appreciate it! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

    Garcia thank you so much for this thread, thank you for everything you said. You put smile on my face.

    A million thanks everyone!
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!

  5. #5
    Member tAsHiNkA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    So California
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    When I start playing the game lots of high ego players doesn't or wouldn't care. They always do whatever they want without thinking other players which is not ideal in my opinion. There are only some players who are willing to help but mostly will not. Every time you wanna do war master you have to post it on zone chat which is calling the attention of trolls and players who doesn't know what they are doing. You have to be at the right time and place to defeat WM coz it was always a loss. I would say 1-100 battles. Which make me so sad, we should play as a team, as a community having the same goal to win against the monkey. After such countless battle of defeat, I tried to asked every players on my friends list to do war master asking them not to post in zone chat and hold fire against viscera when we get inside the arkfall and luckily it does worked, and now its a habit. I've been receiving private messages to help them do the pursuit of defeating WM. There were lots of 5000 - 5900 ego players who never defeated the monkey before. My friends knew most of their friends need help, so every time we do WM they asked them to come in order for them to complete the pursuit. And now, We defeated monkey at least 12 times a day consecutively.

    There were lots of players who asked me to help them complete the pursuit to reach stage 10 in siege/incursion. I can't do it by myself I called all my friends like the way I asked them doing WM. Yesterday, we reached stage 15 at bathhouse lots of players completed the pursuit which makes me so happy.

    Helping others is what I do! That's why I created a clan so I can help lots of players in any other means. It's my pleasure to help when I can. It feels so good helping out without asking anything in return, that's what a genuine help is. I like defiance community now than before. I can see in zone now that people doing their best to help others too! I am so glad I touched somebody else lives and I hope that they will do the same thing to others.

    I am so thankful to all the players/friends who always help me out when I needed it specially when it comes to helping others. I really do appreciate it! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

    Garcia thank you so much for this thread, thank you for everything you said. You put smile on my face.

    A million thanks everyone!
    I've seen you organizing wm - great job! also appreciate your positive attitude - don't get a lot of that in zone
    TASHINKA (founder), ZombieRahm Tak, ZombieKupack Kurr, Sgt Rasta clan: Insomniac Hunters
    Purple Dude clan: Phoenix Guard
    tash pt0 clan: MEMBERS ONLY
    PSN: j599kbvvaak

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    893
    I full heartily agree. Before being friends with Axe, I beat wm maybe like 5 times, and even getting into the room was a challenge (would dc out about 60-80% of the time and would miss the fight all together). Now, I still dc as much but I know I always have a way back in, and I can't remember the last time we lost to the monkey. She inspired me to follow suit in the inviting and networking of the community to beat the wm, for I figured it would be rude to make her do all the work XD.
    This is the first time I've actually cared about an online game's community, and I credit that largely to Axe herself. I really hope the devs notice what is going on, for this is something really special that most other games don't have.
    Thanks Axe!

    Also, if a dev does see this... May I suggest "Axe Somebody" as a weapon name!?

    Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

  7. #7
    Member edispilfnairb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Blips on a screen from 70st, 20 Ave
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by tAsHiNkA View Post
    I've seen you organizing wm - great job! also appreciate your positive attitude - don't get a lot of that in zone
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

    PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+


    Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

  8. #8
    Member JOCCO5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzu View Post

    Also, if a dev does see this... May I suggest "Axe Somebody" as a weapon name!?


    I was thinking the "Battle Axe"
    psn JOCCO5150
    IGN Joshua Larson

    clan Paradise Defence Corps
    Ego 6000
    Clan rating 3100

  9. #9
    Member clay marrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Chicago Original
    Posts
    822
    i think this is an awesome thread!!! I have seen Axe around as long as Ive played and always know she's right in the middle of whats happening... During the armistice event you could always count on "HH follow" showing up in zone and you knew exactly what to do.. Thank you for being one of the good ones Axelle!!!
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...

    almightywhity88 (Psn)
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes

    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2
    I'd like to thank axelle axe for giving me the chance of being in her clan when I had given up on the game many months ago. axe is the kindest, most patient and trustworthy person in Defiance.axe is the perfect example of how we all should be. thank you for everything my dear friend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts