+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: axelle axe

Axe is great and I'm glad she can get enough players to do things properly, but people were saying how to do the WM properly for a LONG time; since the timers were added, people were saying "don't kill the Last enemy on the first floor until we have enough people," "please don't use crimefighters," "please don't use BMGs," "please don't shoot the locks," etc

I'm glad some people made the personal choice to stop being obstinate (stubborn) noobs and listened to SOMEBODY. I think the reason random people cooperate is simply because they are following what the majority is already doing.

Now hopefully she can get people to stop spamming BMGs the whole time during holiday events.

yarr the endless spanners are annoying
    Psn
    garciaeffinrocks.

Kvothe Majere 6000
    Deadly Llama 5093

was so happy this day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Dude I've seen Garcia in pvp...been killed by him more times than I can count. I'd take his word for it...

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfinity View Post

Now hopefully she can get people to stop spamming BMGs the whole time during holiday events.
    Might want to talk to the 420 Rage Bombers about that.

I always enjoy seeing the "accept PM from Axe" message as I know a WM is about to go down. Thank you for your time and hard work in coordinating these.
    Clan: Veteran Arkhunters
    Name in game: Kylae, Chi Lay, Ms Warehouse, Mrs Depot

Seems like Defiance's version of Saskia the Dragonslayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    I always enjoy seeing the "accept PM from Axe" message as I know a WM is about to go down. Thank you for your time and hard work in coordinating these.
    right i accept and type omw before her WM has time to come thru. already know whats up
    Psn
    garciaeffinrocks.

Kvothe Majere 6000
    Deadly Llama 5093

was so happy this day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Dude I've seen Garcia in pvp...been killed by him more times than I can count. I'd take his word for it...

Quote Originally Posted by garciaeffinrocks View Post
    right i accept and type omw before her WM has time to come thru. already know whats up
    I usually just tp when she pms me. Then thank her when I get there

psn eyeamabeazt
    IGN Beezst

Defiance Terminators

Axe i a great person on the PS3 platform, very nice indeed.

Friends follow!
    another great sig by:Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfinity View Post
    Axe is great and I'm glad she can get enough players to do things properly, but people were saying how to do the WM properly for a LONG time; since the timers were added, people were saying "don't kill the Last enemy on the first floor until we have enough people," "please don't use crimefighters," "please don't use BMGs," "please don't shoot the locks," etc

I'm glad some people made the personal choice to stop being obstinate (stubborn) noobs and listened to SOMEBODY. I think the reason random people cooperate is simply because they are following what the majority is already doing.

I have My P/S Stingray ready for the next one, Axe is not the only one using BMG's at events. But nice to single out one person on a thread meant to say nice things about a great person.
    another great sig by:Tauriiel

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Axe has been the best thing to happen to the PS3 NA Servers, she's the ray of light that shows we (most of us) can still work together to accomplish greatness and bring down a giant blue ape! XD

Honestly she does wonders for this server, I'm glad to call her a friend ^_^
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: 187 SYNDICATE
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD