+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: axelle axe

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    Axe has been the best thing to happen to the PS3 NA Servers, she's the ray of light that shows we (most of us) can still work together to accomplish greatness and bring down a giant blue ape! XD

Honestly she does wonders for this server, I'm glad to call her a friend ^_^
    yup yup also that our team can outshine team warmaster with their sabatogery, is that a word? it is now
    Psn
    garciaeffinrocks.

Kvothe Majere 6000
    Deadly Llama 5093

was so happy this day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Dude I've seen Garcia in pvp...been killed by him more times than I can count. I'd take his word for it...

I don't know Axelle Axe but after reading this, I wish I did! Sounds like a great leader. Keep up the good work

Clan Founder, PC/NA
    Voices of Defiance Podcast

The warmaster quivers in fear at the mere mention on Axelle Axe's name... cause he knows, when Axe is organizing the WM with Wuzu and that whole group(sorry to all the names i left out) he's going down. hehe.
    another great sig by:Tauriiel

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    i'm just there to light him up with rad using my Piper Mk2 & do massive 1mil+ Crits near the end with my Heartseeker... plus i supply the ammo spikes, very important. ^_^

Axe on the otherhand invites an entire cohesive army... I'll lend a hand anytime for the cause, whenever I'm not busy with trade windows. (Which I have been lately lol.)
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: 187 SYNDICATE
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Axelle I love you, I want to be with you. We should get an apartment together.
    ign: final rest and tat00sh
    psn: kryhavoc123

I will be finishing my hippity hop song soon. Thank you axe for restoring my faith in the online community and in defiance . its a pleasure to be able to call you a friend.
    PS3 NA
    PSN the_vondruke
    EGO 6000
    IGN SAVAGE NECKBEARD
    Officer: Defiance Terminators

i'm just there to light him up with rad using my Piper Mk2 & do massive 1mil+ Crits near the end with my Heartseeker... plus i supply the ammo spikes, very important. ^_^

Axe on the otherhand invites an entire cohesive army... I'll lend a hand anytime for the cause, whenever I'm not busy with trade windows. (Which I have been lately lol.)
    YPUR AMMO SPIKES HAVE SAVED ME ALOT OF TRIPS TO THE WALL woopsie, thanks
    Psn
    garciaeffinrocks.

Kvothe Majere 6000
    Deadly Llama 5093

was so happy this day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Dude I've seen Garcia in pvp...been killed by him more times than I can count. I'd take his word for it...

Axe Axelle and Jeff Lonestar both deserve a hearty thank you for there efforts organizing groups for taming the warmaster on PS3. I remember when I used to hear whispers about this shadowy group sneaking off and killing the monkey and eventually I got my invite to that inner circle. While it was cool at the time to be one of the few regularly beating the warmaster, it's even cooler that these two spread the knowledge the right way with positivity and an attitude of inclusiveness. Hats off to both of them. So few Warmasters are going unbeaten now thanks to them and I even see low ego players organizing these raids and getting the people together to actually win thanks to their efforts.

Thanks a ton to both of them for shaping the PS3 community is such a positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    When I start playing the game lots of high ego players doesn't or wouldn't care. They always do whatever they want without thinking other players which is not ideal in my opinion. There are only some players who are willing to help but mostly will not. Every time you wanna do war master you have to post it on zone chat which is calling the attention of trolls and players who doesn't know what they are doing. You have to be at the right time and place to defeat WM coz it was always a loss. I would say 1-100 battles. Which make me so sad, we should play as a team, as a community having the same goal to win against the monkey. After such countless battle of defeat, I tried to asked every players on my friends list to do war master asking them not to post in zone chat and hold fire against viscera when we get inside the arkfall and luckily it does worked, and now its a habit. I've been receiving private messages to help them do the pursuit of defeating WM. There were lots of 5000 - 5900 ego players who never defeated the monkey before. My friends knew most of their friends need help, so every time we do WM they asked them to come in order for them to complete the pursuit. And now, We defeated monkey at least 12 times a day consecutively.

There were lots of players who asked me to help them complete the pursuit to reach stage 10 in siege/incursion. I can't do it by myself I called all my friends like the way I asked them doing WM. Yesterday, we reached stage 15 at bathhouse lots of players completed the pursuit which makes me so happy.

Helping others is what I do! That's why I created a clan so I can help lots of players in any other means. It's my pleasure to help when I can. It feels so good helping out without asking anything in return, that's what a genuine help is. I like defiance community now than before. I can see in zone now that people doing their best to help others too! I am so glad I touched somebody else lives and I hope that they will do the same thing to others.

I am so thankful to all the players/friends who always help me out when I needed it specially when it comes to helping others. I really do appreciate it! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Garcia thank you so much for this thread, thank you for everything you said. You put smile on my face.

A million thanks everyone!
    STAGE 15!?!?! I keep looking to make it to just 10! Do you plan on doing another Bathhouse?!?!

Thank You Guys for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by LieGius Nathanos View Post
    STAGE 15!?!?! I keep looking to make it to just 10! Do you plan on doing another Bathhouse?!?!
    Yes I am! What is your ign? So I can add you. I always call out friends for bathhouse, sieges, warmaster and the likes.
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!