+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hotshot: reservoir chickens

i only score about 180 max on this wtf am i doing so wrong? any tips would be a great help

Ark Legion Elite

I have the same problem. I scored 380. I can't get higher then that and the top score is 81,987.

I feel your pain! I can't even get to Silver for the Pursuit! Who knew it'd be so hard to shoot chickens?

may be possible on the pc with a MOUSE but with a control pad.. cmon trion make it a little easier please!

Ark Legion Elite

Do the trick i posted, it;s the only way .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Andross View Post
    Do the trick i posted, it;s the only way .-.
    Any chance for a link? I might have past it while trying to keep up with the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittea View Post
    Any chance for a link? I might have past it while trying to keep up with the forum.
    Might be down, soon as the countdown ticks down, hit start, then hit "y" really quickly a few times, then select loadout with "y" unpause game. Game ends when your weapon runs out of ammo

Thank you much! Will definitely have to try tonight.

If you're using the pistol provided do as follows:

- don't shoot the loan wondering chicken (which spawns near you), save him for if you miss a couple of shots after the mass chicken wave to keep you're multiplier up
    - follow one of the humaniods, keeping your croshair about a meter ahead of him and pop the chickens off before he grabs them.
    - don't waste bullets on the mass chickens, just kill 1 or 2 to maintain the multiplier

Or you can do it the 'cheating' way...
    Press start, switch loadout (y) and exit.
    Then just kill a few chickens, wait for big wave of chicken and stick a grenade on the floor .... Couple of grenades and you're get gold!

Mine dosnt end when i run out of ammo it just keeps going any idea's?