+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hot shot: dam defense is it still removed whats the eta devs?

Cant find hot shot dam defense is it still removed if so what is the eta of ot being placed back in game?

Neither can I, I hear a new update is coming soon though. Maybe they'll fix it?
    BTW have you found Technical Difficulty and the other side quests for Marin pursuit?

Technical troubles- yes ive completed all marin side quests no issues with those just the hot shot dam defense its not in the game yet

Still bugged for me hopefully this update will fix this and the glitched data recorder "that's all I got"

Quote Originally Posted by Ahza View Post
    Technical troubles- yes ive completed all marin side quests no issues with those just the hot shot dam defense its not in the game yet
    Really? Where are they on the map? I can't find any of the side quests i need.

Try to progress through main mission a bit progresion will unlock more side missions

I went through the main missions past Marin missions. Maybe I need more?

complete the muir processing plant quests (there are a few just where the waypoint is) and you will get to that mission eventually...i think there are 3 quests there, the center one progresses.

POSSIBLE INTERFACE

FIX THE CHAT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    complete the muir processing plant quests (there are a few just where the waypoint is) and you will get to that mission eventually...i think there are 3 quests there, the center one progresses.
    What about the others like Technical Difficulties and Lost in Transit?

from what i saw there are missions that get unlocked when you complete others, the educated guess would be to do the missions next to vendor hubs maybe they unlock the appropriate mission you need for the pursuit...other than that sorry i didn't really memorize the location of all the required missions

Tip: don't bother doing the Marin 100% completion because the hotshot : defend the dam is not available...no where on the map

POSSIBLE INTERFACE

FIX THE CHAT!!!!!!