+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Noob Question, DCL gear

    So I got the DLC combo pack which has all of season 1 in it. I have about 18 items in there, If I claim them on one character, and then make a second character will all, some, or none of them be available.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Member Trogathorna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    855
    All your characters should get any outfits,vehicles n weapons that come with the dlc.
    PS3/NA
    Clan: Arkbreaker Crew
    PSN: Trogathor
    IGN: Trogathorna / Biscu1t / Tootle Lu / Wiener Toast / DerpyDevil / AnotherToon

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogathorna View Post
    All your characters should get any outfits,vehicles n weapons that come with the dlc.
    Awesome.

    My partner is planning on playing, so i was planning on making a 2nd character to team with her, so now I don't have to plan out who gets what gear. Many thanks!

  4. #4
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomkrieg View Post
    Awesome.

    My partner is planning on playing, so i was planning on making a 2nd character to team with her, so now I don't have to plan out who gets what gear. Many thanks!

    You need seperate accounts and seperate machines to play together. So you will have to buy her, her own copy of the game for the two of you to play together, from your own machines.
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post

    You need seperate accounts and seperate machines to play together. So you will have to buy her, her own copy of the game for the two of you to play together, from your own machines.
    Yep, got two machines and 2 accounts, although she will most likely just FTP to start as she is a more casual gamer than I.

    Well, unless she really likes it. She did put 200 hours into Skyrim.

    She also finished farcry 3, which has quite similar gameplay to this in a lot of respects as well. That and she's a bigger fan of the show than I am, the idea of stabbing people with a casti blade appeals to her

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomkrieg View Post
    Yep, got two machines and 2 accounts, although she will most likely just FTP to start as she is a more casual gamer than I.

    Well, unless she really likes it. She did put 200 hours into Skyrim.

    She also finished farcry 3, which has quite similar gameplay to this in a lot of respects as well. That and she's a bigger fan of the show than I am, the idea of stabbing people with a casti blade appeals to her
    I have over 3,000 hours in call of duy black ops zombies, and over 2,500 hours in the regular multiplayer...and that's just 1 game.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I have over 3,000 hours in call of duy black ops zombies, and over 2,500 hours in the regular multiplayer...and that's just 1 game.
    Well done, you have put more hours into a game than a person I described as a casual gamer.

    Not sure what the point of your comment was.

  8. #8
    Hehe. I like you.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I have over 3,000 hours in call of duy black ops zombies, and over 2,500 hours in the regular multiplayer...and that's just 1 game.
    Don't worry things will get better some day. This too shall pass.

  10. #10
    Played our first session co-op today, got to about 150 ego.

    She really enjoyed it, I was interested to see how she handled the sheer number of enemies and swarm tactics used by bugs, but she did really well in the hellbug related missions we did. She's using the Sniper rifle mostly, with shotgun for back up vs swarms and close range. Doing a fine job covering me while i run around like a mad fool with SMGs and other close range gear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts