+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Event: Stage 20 or Bust Bathhouse Incursion Breaker

LET'S BLOW UP THE BATHHOUSE!!
    Saturday 6-13-15 12 pm Pacific time.
    THE FALLEN clan will be hosting an event where all clans and players join forces and see how high of a round we can get through at the Bathhouse Incursion. Just imagine all the people that showed up for the death march destroying those Volge. Now imagine more people. We will try to set a new record on Xbox 360 NA for other platforms to beat.

Timing will be tricky. We will meet up at Alcatraz at 12 pm pacific time(try to be early) and wait for a SF incursion to start. 12 pm pacific time is the your daily contracts re set.There we will get people grouped up and I will have people in other phases looking for one to start. So we don't have people waiting in one phase all day for one to start. It will be the first one that starts from the beginning after 12 pm. It will be important to make sure you are at the rite one in the rite phase! Myself and other key people will call out where and when we start. It would be best if everyone gets there early or at least make sure you have someone on your friends list that will be there.

After the event script and prizes will be given to the top 10 high scores. Not to worry like last time,there will be call outs for random prizes .
    THE FALLEN clan website http://killshot707.webs.com/
    5-7-15
    We did a practice run today with Only Human(and a few more) doing there clan day and got to stage 20 no problem. Next Sunday is going to be beast! It took a few attempts to get an incursion that was not glitched at the end. So we did make it happen, all it takes is communication. The key will to all be at the same incursion. See you guys on Saturday!

Awesome, just awesome, I don't care whats going on ill be there lol

the 13th dragoons will be there ill pass the word to some of the other clan leaders . will stay on another shard and help with call out if u need us to
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

This is what was missing from the death march however I feel you'd be better off doing a siege at the Bath House rather than an incursion.
    If you have the turn out like the death march you'll be lucky to get a shot in at the volge on the way to the bath house.
    If you want to do an incursion I'd suggest doing one in Silicon Valley but whatever you decide I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    This is what was missing from the death march however I feel you'd be better off doing a siege at the Bath House rather than an incursion.
    If you have the turn out like the death march you'll be lucky to get a shot in at the volge on the way to the bath house.
    If you want to do an incursion I'd suggest doing one in Silicon Valley but whatever you decide I'll be there.
    I chose an incursion because there are more and they last longer. Not many points will be made before it hits the bathhouse,so it gives late people a chance. Silicon Valley is a crit fest. Either way, this will be a good time.

Only Human will definitely be there volge have no chance
    Founder of Only Human
    GamerTag : Thorax the Dark

I'll be there for the cake.
    Xbox NA

Server

Again always helps when you are posting events that you state which server NA or Eu you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by cartm58 View Post
    Again always helps when you are posting events that you state which server NA or Eu you are talking about
    Post edited.

We got to level 15 the other day so 20 should be easy. I worry about all the cars during the incursion. Thats gonna cause extreme lag.
    Xbox NA