+ Reply to Thread

Beta codes and UK Amazon

I know that a lot of people have been asking about this (at least I remember memori and a few others were asking). I just checked my pre-order as someone has told me it had went up by nearly £10 but I have the pre-order showing as the £62 odd. Anyway I spotted this link : here which states that as long as we have ordered by the 13th March we will get a code also the pre-order benefits are:

• Exclusive in-game outfit: Outlander
    • Exclusive in-game title: Iron Demon
    • Exclusive in-game weapon: Intoxicator
    • Three days XP Boost (activated as soon as you start playing Defiance)
    • Beta code (for exclusive Beta event from March 15 – 18)

My only question which probably has been asked before do the XP Boosts stack so the 7 day from the UE add onto the pre-order to make 10 days XP boost ?

Gav
    Xbox Gamertag: Wizzler
    Twitter: Wizzler_UK
    UE for PC in the UK on release date .... one of the lucky few

thnx for this Belmthemus. Nice to see amazon UK is starting to gets its act together!

If they do not stack could you not just enter the 3 day xp boost first, then when that runs out put in the 7 day boost? I'm guessing the 7 days boost has some time before it expires

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNoodleBoy View Post
    If they do not stack could you not just enter the 3 day xp boost first, then when that runs out put in the 7 day boost? I'm guessing the 7 days boost has some time before it expires
    I'm guessing the 7 day boost is part of the CD key that says you have the UE and not a separate code unfortunately.
    Xbox Gamertag: Wizzler
    Twitter: Wizzler_UK
    UE for PC in the UK on release date .... one of the lucky few