+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member snoglobe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    607

    Omec uniform. I want in game.

    Title says it all.
    PS3 NA - SuperGrrl81
    Clan - Severed Remnants

  2. #2
    Member Yun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    464
    I asked if we'd see them in the game during one of the Q&A sessions and it was said that they were looking into it.

    Ark Predator - Midsummer Knight - XBL Gamertag: TsukunexMoka

  3. #3
    Member tAsHiNkA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    So California
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by snoglobe81 View Post
    Title says it all.
    with playable Omec characters would be cool
    TASHINKA (founder), ZombieRahm Tak, ZombieKupack Kurr, Sgt Rasta clan: Insomniac Hunters
    Purple Dude clan: Phoenix Guard
    tash pt0 clan: MEMBERS ONLY
    PSN: j599kbvvaak

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tAsHiNkA View Post
    with playable Omec characters would be cool
    I'm still waiting for playable Indogenes. Playable Omec may not be likely, though possible.
    In-Game Name: Chase Lonehart
    Feel free to check out my idea threads:
    Gameplay Idea: Historical Salvage - Idea: Machinima Making Tools for Defiance


  5. #5
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by CB2001 View Post
    I'm still waiting for playable Indogenes. Playable Omec may not be likely, though possible.

    Indogene should have happened long ago! Perhaps even with the gunslinger DLC, in my opinion.

    I, personally, always wanted to play as a Bio-man. However do to their size they are unlikely. Besides is it possible for Bio-men to have a working EGO device? I mean Bio-men are basically biogenetically engineered androids, and EGOs are designed for organics. So is it possible for a Bio-man to use an EGO?
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  6. #6
    Member Yun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post

    Indogene should have happened long ago! Perhaps even with the gunslinger DLC, in my opinion.

    I, personally, always wanted to play as a Bio-man. However do to their size they are unlikely. Besides is it possible for Bio-men to have a working EGO device? I mean Bio-men are basically biogenetically engineered androids, and EGOs are designed for organics. So is it possible for a Bio-man to use an EGO?
    That's actually a rather good question.

    Ark Predator - Midsummer Knight - XBL Gamertag: TsukunexMoka

  7. #7
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    That's actually a rather good question.

    Thanks for agreeing. I am a member of a Defiance RP site and we have a Bio-man NPC on there created by me. However he doesn't have an EGO since I couldn't ever get any evidence on whether a Bio-man could use one or not.
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post

    Thanks for agreeing. I am a member of a Defiance RP site and we have a Bio-man NPC on there created by me. However he doesn't have an EGO since I couldn't ever get any evidence on whether a Bio-man could use one or not.
    I too am a member of the same forum, and I created a Bioman character for one of the settings. He doesn't have an EGO, but he has learned and enjoys reading (he even has a girlfriend).
    In-Game Name: Chase Lonehart
    Feel free to check out my idea threads:
    Gameplay Idea: Historical Salvage - Idea: Machinima Making Tools for Defiance


  9. #9
    Community Team CM Kiwibird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the ceiling.
    Posts
    3,035
    Hey there folks, we are looking into the possibility of adding Omec-inspired armor in game. Link to the Q&A here.

  10. #10
    Member snoglobe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post

    Thanks for agreeing. I am a member of a Defiance RP site and we have a Bio-man NPC on there created by me. However he doesn't have an EGO since I couldn't ever get any evidence on whether a Bio-man could use one or not.
    Since the Indogene are a manufactured race and can have EGO implants in theory Bio-men should as well. Though it might have something to do with neural capability.
    PS3 NA - SuperGrrl81
    Clan - Severed Remnants

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts