+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Community War (PC/NA Event)

It's Time for War!

Cronus is hosting a massive Shadow War and wants you to be a part of it!

Event: Shadow War

Time & Date: 6/27/15 (Saturday) Starting at 7:00 PM (EDT)-Check your time zones!

Raffle Prizes: Lockboxes and Patron Passes provided by Kiwi (Drawings after event)

Participation Prize: One Random Legendary for participating! Donated by the members of Cronus.

That's not all!

This thread also contains a raffle for one Season Pass!

To Enter: comment a picture of your character in Competitive/PvP, or wearing your PvP Gear!

When the Community War ends, drawings for the Season Pass will begin. Like our past Giveaways, each entry will be assigned a number, the winner will be pulled using a Random Number Generator.

Community War winners will be listed Sunday, the 28th!
    Season Pass Winner will be announced Sunday, the 28th!

Goodluck fellow Arkhunters! Hope to see you there!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

__________________________________________________ _____________________

We have our winners!

Season Pass Winner:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji Parraba View Post
    Let's having fun to kill or die constantly!

Patron Pass Winners:

Travis1895, Strangenoise, Obakemono and Rickybob777!

Spinal Tap Lockbox Winners:

z4p, Pxncture, Krissy, Ba'alaraphim and Miss Lisa!

Thank you to everyone who participated! The event turned out huge, and we completely filled two matches!

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Why... Why would you... We could have been friends!

Hey! U want 2 know what would be really cool! If u could get some Devs 2 play in this Community Shadow War with us! Maybe they could have their own team!

Wow! Think of it! Bragging rights as to I got shot by/ I shot Trion Big Wig so-in-so! Of course with my PVP skills, it is more likely I'm the one shot, but still... great FUN! Otherwise it's just another shadow war for me! *Bang* I'm dead! Ho-hum!

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post
    Hey! U want 2 know what would be really cool! If u could get some Devs 2 play in this Community Shadow War with us! Maybe they could have their own team!

Wow! Think of it! Bragging rights as to I got shot by/ I shot Trion Big Wig so-in-so!
    I'm sure a few people will be recording, so if you kill a Dev you'll have proof.

I'd be worried for you if that were not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Xellia View Post
    I'm sure a few people will be recording, so if you kill a Dev you'll have proof.
    So Xellia, you're in the "know" with the Cronus clan! Does your post mean that the Devs will be joining us in the Community Shadow War?

And if so, can I quote you? LOL!

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Are we doing this on the PTS or Live? (I'm assuming Live as the post is in this section of the forums). I only ask for clarification as someone was talking about getting everyone to go onto PTS to help with the PVP testing going on there. (Plus the devs have been talking bout getting more testers in there).

Quote Originally Posted by Lithova View Post
    Are we doing this on the PTS or Live? (I'm assuming Live as the post is in this section of the forums). I only ask for clarification as someone was talking about getting everyone to go onto PTS to help with the PVP testing going on there. (Plus the devs have been talking bout getting more testers in there).
    This event is for pc/na live servers. Yah I never saw a set date or time for the pts pvp

i wish there was a death march or community war on PS3. Sounds like fun!
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    i wish there was a death march or community war on PS3. Sounds like fun!
    Last I knew pp2h was a larger clan, ya'll should host events on ps3!