+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ark level Grid

Ark level Grid

I'm trying to complete the Grid Master III pursuit on my second toon and I'm having difficulty finding Ark level Grid to kill. For some reason no matter how many high Ego players are involved the Grid aren't scaling up to Ark level, sometimes the won't scale at all even if the enemies they inhabited are Ark level the grid will be normal meaning only displaying what they called without any designation (Ark, Formidable, Augmented and so on) next to their name. I've been to Contol Grid minor Arkfalls, Grid Emergances, Conflicts in Silicon Valley and I've even tried minor Arkbraks with little to no success.

Quote Originally Posted by ryu5010 View Post
    I'm trying to complete the Grid Master III pursuit on my second toon and I'm having difficulty finding Ark level Grid to kill. For some reason no matter how many high Ego players are involved the Grid aren't scaling up to Ark level, sometimes the won't scale at all even if the enemies they inhabited are Ark level the grid will be normal meaning only displaying what they called without any designation (Ark, Formidable, Augmented and so on) next to their name. I've been to Contol Grid minor Arkfalls, Grid Emergances, Conflicts in Silicon Valley and I've even tried minor Arkbraks with little to no success.
    You'll need the help of someone at least 5k EGO but:
    Quick Menu -> Matchmaking -> Co-operative Maps -> The Passion of Melak Vor -> Expert.

Enjoy!

Great idea, I'm going to try that in a bit. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip. I am going to give that a try this weekend with some clannies...it is one that has annoyed me for some time.

Bridget

Yup, worked like a charm. Thanks again.