+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How to get Legendary Weapons

The only way which is stupid to get legendary weapons is by buying the lock boxes with the 4 random items, the first one will always be a legendary so save your resources until you get 64 codes but they still suck so dont be mad when you get a crappy orange weapon!!! Save until you get higher ego because by the time you use it you will have found a better drop item thats not legendary.....I thought legendarys were supposed to be rare and powerful???NOTTT

Quote Originally Posted by dleazenby View Post
    The only way which is stupid to get legendary weapons is by buying the lock boxes with the 4 random items, the first one will always be a legendary so save your resources until you get 64 codes but they still suck so dont be mad when you get a crappy orange weapon!!! Save until you get higher ego because by the time you use it you will have found a better drop item thats not legendary.....I thought legendarys were supposed to be rare and powerful???NOTTT
    Legendary weapons still are bound to RNG. Just as you can get a nice blue or purple one, you can also get bad ones.
    And you don't need to get Tier 4 boxes for them. I got mine in Tier 2 Boxes.

All my best stuff came from tier2 boxes got 3 weapons and a pyro grenade so far. My trouble seems to be findng a half decent shield which is funny as in beta thats all they seemed to have

Quote Originally Posted by Escalith View Post
    Legendary weapons still are bound to RNG. Just as you can get a nice blue or purple one, you can also get bad ones.
    And you don't need to get Tier 4 boxes for them. I got mine in Tier 2 Boxes.
    Yeah you definitely can get great items in Tier 2 and 3 boxes for a significantly cheaper price then Tier 4. That's what I do!

Moved thread from Lore to General

i found a legendary shot gun in the first tier 2 box i opened , since then all garbage.

umm if im not mistaken as you level higher you can get them as drops as well.....And they can be quite powerful witht he +s not the base stats...

Another console kid wanting super uber items nao!

I used to grab Tier 4 lockboxes, untill the first Tier 3 I opened gave me a legendary to the knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by RelativeBlue
    Shtako happens!

What color is legendary? Orange?

White - Green - Blue - Purple - Orange
    Common - Uncommon - Rare - Epic - Legendary ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn
    Hi Yonpachi,

I'm writing to let you know that we've removed the following post, and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we realize you were trying to be humourous, sexual innuendos are not appropriate for the forums.

Best Regards,

Alyn