+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EHRMAGEHRD I just figured something out

Okay so you know how there are those sick people at top-notch toolworks? And the doctor attending them is an Indogene? Well, at one point, she asks a patient if they've been in contact with any humans or Irathients who might have been carrying the illness.

In one episode of the TV series, there's an outbreak of a disease that is only carried by humans and Irathients. In the same episode, Yewll mentions that she has a friend in the Bay Area who had been working on a cure for the disease.

I think the disease at Top Notch is the same one from that episode, and the Indogene doctor at Top-Notch is the friend that Yewll was talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by IrisaLover View Post
    Okay so you know how there are those sick people at top-notch toolworks? And the doctor attending them is an Indogene? Well, at one point, she asks a patient if they've been in contact with any humans or Irathients who might have been carrying the illness.

In one episode of the TV series, there's an outbreak of a disease that is only carried by humans and Irathients. In the same episode, Yewll mentions that she has a friend in the Bay Area who had been working on a cure for the disease.

I think the disease at Top Notch is the same one from that episode, and the Indogene doctor at Top-Notch is the friend that Yewll was talking about!
    Yep back in season one their is an episode mission where we have to launch the cure. Those infected seiges, have the vaccine synthesizers. :-)
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Ding, ding, ding, ding.

What have we got for our winner, Bob?'

Yep, there are a lot of stuffs that you take for granted, as just background noise or color that takes some mental nudge sometimes to make 'em line up a little differently.

Some people see A&C right away and miss B for a while, Some see it the first time.

And sometimes you know stuff when you see it, you just don't put the peg in the hole tightly enough to make it connect all at once.
    I do that last one alla time.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

One of the patient on the bed is wearing his awesome shades while smoking. 'Sick'?

We should be able to shoot the sick people like we can with the chickens. I'm tired of their moaning lol.
    Xbox NA

I'ts kind of sad that the new people don't even know the game tied in with the show. These days the best the developers can do is a code for an XP boost or something.I guess building new content would mean less time for creating bit store boxes though.Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by QipQip View Post
    I'ts kind of sad that the new people don't even know the game tied in with the show. These days the best the developers can do is a code for an XP boost or something.I guess building new content would mean less time for creating bit store boxes though.Oh well.
    Sadly even the new jackpots look like they were just randomly thrown together and given a name.

It's a deadly disease those humans carry - I think the medical name for it is Nerfanitis...

In one of the missions she gives you, you send an adapted cruise missile off with the cure in it for Defiance, which is mentioned in the TV show.
    There is nothing in the dark, that's not there in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark Huntress View Post
    One of the patient on the bed is wearing his awesome shades while smoking. 'Sick'?
    No matter how sick people are - you'll never be able to get them to part with their smokes. Lol.
    The Internet, where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.