+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Within View Post
    Has anyone besides me here stopped to think that our x3 dmg or x3 crit guns even if they were turned supreme will still do less dmg than a named weapon which has built in dmg like rep guns?

Wasting forge on old guns less they are named or rep is & will be a waste.
    How can it be a waste if you are gaining, unless the guns are a waste now? If this was going to make ordinary guns better than named then that would ruin named

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    How can it be a waste if you are gaining, unless the guns are a waste now? If this was going to make ordinary guns better than named then that would ruin named
    Since arkforge is a dying currency unless bought as Trion loves taking rewards of arkforge & silently nerfing it, old non-named or rep guns will not do the overall dmg output if turned supreme as the rep & named already have the built in dmg buff.

Alot of people are thinking oh i want my so & so upgraded to supreme. Cause I like it. What most are not realizing is at this rate in the game, upgrading a rep or named weapon is by far the overall best choice.

Now Plate Slicer weapons are the exception because that is one of the top 5 synergys of the game in my oppinion.

Since arkforge is a dying currency unless bought as Trion loves taking rewards of arkforge & silently nerfing it, old non-named or rep guns will not do the overall dmg output if turned supreme as the rep & named already have the built in dmg buff.

Alot of people are thinking oh i want my so & so upgraded to supreme. Cause I like it. What most are not realizing is at this rate in the game, upgrading a rep or named weapon is by far the overall best choice.

Now Plate Slicer weapons are the exception because that is one of the top 5 synergys of the game in my oppinion.
    I have around 1500 af right now, and I don't buy it from the bit store.

But what I am saying is if you use the gun now, then upgrading it to supreme is still a plus. If you don't have the named or rep guns, then you don't have them. You gotta work with what you have.

If people could turn any gun into a gun as good or better than rep guns and named, what would be the fun in that?

Edit.. and I think that spinal tap is the top synergy, and will be hard to top

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Has anyone besides me here stopped to think that our x3 dmg or x3 crit guns even if they were turned supreme will still do less dmg than a named weapon which has built in dmg like rep guns?
    They would be exactly where they should be imo... that is why I thought they had this planned all along. Current named weapons would still be at the top of the dps spectrum.

Alot of people are thinking oh i want my so & so upgraded to supreme. Cause I like it. What most are not realizing is at this rate in the game, *upgrading a rep or named weapon is by far the overall best choice.

Now **Plate Slicer weapons are the exception because that is one of the top 5 synergys of the game in my oppinion.
    *Yeah for the most part I agree with you. A named or rep weapon is the best place to spend AF. However, from what I can tell there was no plan to allow the older Named weapons like (Reckoning, Cataclysm, the first gen MK1's (like Turtle Dove, Advocate, Maid, Wolfman) , etc.) to be upgraded at all until this thread. Actually I am not even sure if more recent jackpots like Order, Chaos, Hellcat, Undertaker were even under upgrade consideration until this thread. So I am in favor of being able to upgrade these weapons to supreme.

**This is why a lot of my non-named weapons I would like to upgrade, are guns that are no longer achievable in game. I could get these guns or equivalents from event drops then I would not bother upgrading. This list is below:

Plate Slicer Guns:
    Bio VBI SS-2 Ranger#
    Bio converted 2x DMG 2x Reload VBI Courier
    Bio VOT Blast Rifle#
    Bio FRC Particle Repeater
    Bio VOT Surge Bolter
    Bio converted FRC Quick Repeater

Purge:
    Fire 3x DMG BHF Tachmag Pulser#

Spinal Tap:
    Rad VOT Tachmag Pulser#
    Rad VOT Blast Rifle#

Firewall:
    Elec 3x DMG VOT Tachmag Pulser#
    Rad VBI SS-2 Ranger

Wetwork:
    Rad VBI SS-2 Ranger

#Highest Priority Upgrades

It looks like 3 plates may remain the cap.

WTF I am really thinking about quitting this game. This is just too much + the arkforge change they are doing is just wrong. I am very very close to saying **** off Defiance and spend my time else where. I mean how many times do I have to be slapped before I finally say **** it? We DO NOT need t6 weapons it will make this game even more uneven in player to player battles etc. This is dumb, but really everything they have been doing lately is dumb. They say "its on the list of things to be done, scheduled" to all the things that WE the players want and go about ****ing up what is already severely damaged. I give up I think..... Kiss my *** Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post

It looks like 3 plates may remain the cap.

those are nice rolls.
    i don't see a difference on the rhino shield

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    those are nice rolls.
    i don't see a difference on the rhino shield
    I didn't think to take a before picture of the Rhino.

Small cap increase for supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I didn't think to take a before picture of the Rhino.

Small cap increase for supreme.

Guardian Angel for your consideration. I think the minor bump isnt worth it, they should add one more plate for the extra incentive.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast