+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

tl;dr, don't bother reading...... Is there actually a live person anywhere in CS?

Updated: Resolved, after a fashion.

I warned you.

I made a mistake, I retrieved mods from a Defiant Few weapon (originally bought at the Coit Tower location a while ago). I made the mistake while trying to verify what mods were on it.
    My fault, I screwed up, I hit the wrong button going thru the list.

I immediately sent a msg asking if I could have the issue reversed, and laid out all the details.
    Account,
    'toon,
    Where I was,
    What I was doing,
    What I did,
    What I did wrong,
    What I did it to,
    What I was asking for.

Days later I get:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (250XXX) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

GM XXXXX (Trion Worlds)
    Jul 22, 17:31
    Hello!
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance,
    Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry. At this time we are experiencing much heavier volume than anticipated but are working to get assistance to those who need it as quickly as possible. As your inquiry has not been replied to in 5+ days we understand that it is possible that you have already gotten your question answered or your needs met. In order to help us get to each person's questions as efficiently as possible we are checking in with you to see if you still require a response from us. If you do then simply reply to us letting us know that you still need help. This will insure that somebody will get back to you as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will not lose your place in line and this will not in any way increase the amount of time necessary for you to receive a response.
    Many answers to commonly asked questions in regards to your Trion worlds account, or technical difficulties you may be having, can be found at https://support.trionworlds.com/
    We have recently added some additional resources in order to help us provide the exceptional level of service for which Trion is known. While it may take us some time to catch up on these outstanding issues, we are confident that we will be back to providing the service you deserve with the response times you expect in the near future.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.
    Sincerely,
    GM XXXXX
    Senior Manager, Customer Support

I got another of these the other day.

I'm betting nobody is actually working there, and the computer scanning the text really has no clue how to interpret more than 20 words.

All the info I could possibly type was in the original msg.
    Everything I had to say.
    All of it.
    No other information was available.
    No other information existed.
    Nothing.

Reading the original msg would have made that abundantly clear.

But just like they did in early 2013, in response to broken stuff in the game at roll-out, they ask the same question when there are no additional answers or information from us.

So, besides venting, there's really no point in sending in the original request for help.
    There's no point in following up.
    There's no point in any of this.

An answer saying 'Sorry, can't/wont help, bugger off' would have been more useful than the crap answer that shows they aren't home, wont help and don't care.

Done.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Reply to the e-mail. Let them know you're still waiting for a response.

They're too busy with Trove to care about Defiance. CS goes where the money is.

> Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott the Bit Store. <

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisaLover View Post
    Reply to the e-mail. Let them know you're still waiting for a response.
    Yeah, I did, but I don't expect much.
    I didn't post here trying to get action, but I did post here so that anyone else in similar position didn't feel alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
    They're too busy with Trove to care about Defiance. CS goes where the money is.
    The irony is that this game could have been all that and a Hot Fudge Sunday if certain aspects hadn't tubed through bungles.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

It took me replying to that automated email saying yes I'm still looking for help why else would I have submitted support ticket. Got a reply the next day which solved my issue.

I noticed I never get any CS replies over the weekends. I also noticed that I never see CM/ Dev respond to forum threads on the weekends either. Everyone should have a day off but someone should stay back and man the ship.
    Espically since the weekends seems to have more players and more shenanigans going on. JMO
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I noticed I never get any CS replies over the weekends. I also noticed that I never see CM/ Dev respond to forum threads on the weekends either. Everyone should have a day off but someone should stay back and man the ship.
    Espically since the weekends seems to have more players and more shenanigans going on. JMO
    They haven't got a large enough staff. So, we suffer through it.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    They haven't got a large enough staff. So, we suffer through it.
    Or in my case, I'll go play some other game. Or go outside. Or go feed the fish.

I just knew any kind of a quick CS response went right out the window the second they introduced their new "pay for tech support" deal in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmetIrath View Post
    Or in my case, I'll go play some other game. Or go outside. Or go feed the fish.

I just knew any kind of a quick CS response went right out the window the second they introduced their new "pay for tech support" deal in this game.
    Yup, when they said no more chat support unless you own a patron pass I was done with CS. They turned their best service into a cash grab and I am sure that got them all the patron passes they will ever have needed. Wonder how that is working out for them now?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

well...the way im noticing it,is they seem to be sending that autoreply to everyone,
    because they have so Many complaints/requests to work thru.

however.
    their secondary reply,the human one,isnt much better.
    besides what they Claimed to do about the scammers,which was a lie,
    they also asked me for >> Proof.....again..
    like,they completely ignored the message and the proof,and then asked me for proof,like i hadnt said a word.

( i saw one of them Still scamming and hey he got Someones Piper or whatever its called yesterday! )
    the Lt seems to be cruising all over ripping people off.

golf clap for the Security ingame,And the lousy cs too.
    and i realize you are a busy person Kiwi,
    but when you say pm me for help and we do and never get a reply...?