+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Sorry bout that pal. Had to be done.

I figured it was better than showing up to the show myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    I'm not particularly fond of the idea of supreme weapons. I'm worried the collection I've spent years working on will become irrelevant, or that it will take another 1000 hours just to upgrade them all.

Also, why is this even being worked on? There's still dozens of weapons that need buffing, vehicles and heavy weapons have been broken for 2 years, the only new maps (besides silicon valley) have been instances, and the only pvp updating I've heard of that might get looked at within 2015 is balancing? Sorry but I don't agree with the current priorities it seems.
    I agree with this. I'd much rather see many of the bugs fixed before any supreme weapons. I also think this will devalue the gear we all have worked for. Making these items no longer relevant.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I'd much rather see many of the bugs fixed
    Hey there folks, to add to this, we will be having a bug bash this month! This was suggested in past Q&A gathering threads. Keep an eye out for news on this in the announcements section.

Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    I'm going to have "fun" sifting through this for questions I leave Wednesday evening (UK), and will grab them before then.
    Haha! I know my "questions" very quickly turned into rants, but serious thanks for doing this, Etaew. I'm looking forward to reading the interview. =D

ask them why do they keep nerfing the rewards

Will they be removing the upgrade lock on weapons with the addition of Supreme?

I worked hard both chasing events and trading in game just to get purple guns I could upgrade to OJ.
    Would be seriously torqued off if when Supreme got added to live I couldn't upgrade any of those weapons because their rarity was locked from the previous upgrade.

For that matter is there any chance that the upgrade lock will be removed period since they've changed the roll system to prevent multiple rolls of same bonus?

That multiple same bonus roll is to my understanding why they implemented the rarity upgrade lock in first place.

Currently there is no reason to keep white or green weapons, even the unique ones you get from missions as they ultimately can't compete.

Go back to letting me upgrade rarity on weapons multiple times and I'll have a lot more incentive to keep those unique weapons and work on upgrading say hard to find/rare weapons from greens and blues instead of just vending them automatically or crushing them for more useless salvage.
    Moonknights PS3 NA
    PSN XDesperado67
    IGN Soul Binder aka Soul Cage aka Soul Storm aka SoulBound

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Hey there folks, to add to this, we will be having a bug bash this month! This was suggested in past Q&A gathering threads. Keep an eye out for news on this in the announcements section.
    I love you, Trion. I love you, Kiwi. All is forgiven between us, now.

Please, count on me to work on a system to list and prioritize the top issues fellow Arkhunters want to see addressed first. Please, let's first collect, then organize, then prioritize, THEN smash the bugs. Everyone will take their fair share of responsibility on this.

THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Would you consider this overkill?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ask them why do they keep nerfing the rewards
    Nerfing the rewards increases bit store sales.

#developerlogic

Eatew, thanks for doing this. There are a lot of questions about game direction and the Supreme Weapon implementation so I will not add onto those questions but could you ask LoCarb these three questions:

1. Is there anyway to get another jackpot or two with the Pandemonium synergy on it? I am thinking a Ranger variant and a Quickshot Blaster variant would go nicely with radiation and fire respectively to complement Order and Chaos. Shoot could even name them Pain and Misery.

2. Is there anyway for Trion to have a competition or drawing that would allow the lucky winner(s) to help design a future Jackpot weapon? Could even have multiple winners and have each winner design an event jackpot gun.

3. Finally, will there be more Purge and Plate Slicer weapons in the Halloween and Thanksgiving events or will there be a different synergy available? If the same synergy is used will there different guns in the event pool?

Many thanks!

+ Reply to Thread