+ Reply to Thread

New bug? During Bathhouse.

I'm currently in a siege right now waiting for it to be over with because I can't shoot or run. If I switch to any guns I can use whatever is in the clip & that's it. It stops working after that. When I roll this weird tapping sound comes from me rolling..After a few rolls the tapping seems more louder & more. I've never came across this bug. It seems like it's a bug that's in a bug..Well, there goes my 50k score that I can't even finish the siege even before it begins. >_<

"Everything you feel is temporary."
    - Corey Taylor

FB PS3 Defiance Community, all Arkhunters are welcome to join.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/defianceonlineps3/

| Psn: Onecutesmile | Ign: Keziah | | Server: PS3 NA | Ego: 6,000 |

Yeah that happened to me today you're in steady aim mode that's why you cannot reload because you're in constant aim and you can't run I had to finish a daily with an omec blade instead of cycling through all my weapons to finish a daily lol... Reset box, all good ... Not a bath house bug as mine happened elsewhere
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Just switch loadouts or Press start to bring up the menu. Then exit. Although, sometimes when this happens I don't have the circle button showing to exit the menu. So I get stuck there too.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

didn't work, switched all loadouts, emptied all mags, no reload... lol ...start , exit no worky either...you stay in constant aim mode, thus not allowing you to reload...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yeah, I tried everything. I was switching my loadouts to just shoot whatever I had in the clip to get some score! But..I gave up quickly. LOL. Crap! I forgot about my sword..I'll remember that for next time.

"Everything you feel is temporary."
    - Corey Taylor

FB PS3 Defiance Community, all Arkhunters are welcome to join.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/defianceonlineps3/

| Psn: Onecutesmile | Ign: Keziah | | Server: PS3 NA | Ego: 6,000 |

Quote Originally Posted by Keziah View Post
    Yeah, I tried everything. I was switching my loadouts to just shoot whatever I had in the clip to get some score! But..I gave up quickly. LOL. Crap! I forgot about my sword..I'll remember that for next time.
    This happened to me once a few months ago. I had to create a loadout on the fly with a Sword and BMG just so I could keep playing. Thankfully I haven't seen it again.