+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    He/she's never been shy of using ten words where one would do lol.
    LOL Because stun rods?
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Crusher View Post
    All they have to do is dust off their 360 and ps3 and actually play for an hour they will find every major bug. As much as we post about the bugs in here they should have them memorized by now.
    I'm being told every bug I write in this thread will be addressed, as long as I detail it.

I'm not leaving anything to chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    I'm being told every bug I write in this thread will be addressed, as long as I detail it.

I'm not leaving anything to chance.
    But, the point really is, they claimed to play on the consoles. Scapes specifically answered my question about it in his intro thread. That they had ppl that played on the PS3.

I mentioned this in another thread. Those of us that have been playing for over 2 years, know a lot of ppl in the game. NOONE has had any knowing interaction with anyone from the dev team save for the instance of some of us helping them during the CF testing.

Hell, even trick was noticed on xbox! No one on ps3.

If they held true to their word, we would have the proof that they do actually play on ps3. They would know the bugs that we live with and report about on a daily basis. I call shenanigans.

Bug bashing...yeah, okay....
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    If they held true to their word, we would have the proof that they do actually play on ps3. They would know the bugs that we live with and report about on a daily basis. I call shenanigans.

Bug bashing...yeah, okay....
    I can't see the connection, in the extention you're making it about.

I have been playing Defiance for at least 2h a day, every day, on the PS3, for an year and a half now. I'm well versed in hard freezes and disconnects. But I have never experienced the social problems Ryu Soba JP is describing in another thread. Also, I only started playing PvP in the last month, so any past bugs there, I would never even have heard about.

Based on that, I can't say that I could held a developer accountable for noticing every bug in the game.

Our mutual experiences playing Defiance converge at some point, yes, but we will always have particular aspects of the game that we don't even know about. This thread also serves the purpose of filling in these gaps.

I can understand people bothered in having to report bugs they already reported. I can even understand people bothered about the game having bugs, for starters. I'm just trying to be pragmatic about what can be done about it, from my part.

Also, I´d like to clarify one thing: this whole "Bug Smash" thing was my idea. I pitched for it, for the first time, in June 10, as a suggestion for them to coordinate an ADDITIONAL time to take care of bugs (additional, as in, on top of the time that they already dedicate to bug hunting, whatever that is, as it's their duty):

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post1775296

If you're angry about it, direct your anger towards me, not Trion, for listening to me, a part of the community. It´s only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpowell View Post
    The only way you are going to get max participation in this is to put the in game ticket system back in
    I absolutely agree. This would help consoles out the most.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...DLC5-ego-perks

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...highlight=Bugs

Many bugs from Etaew's list were fixed, but maybe there are some still active? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Also, I´d like to clarify one thing: this whole "Bug Smash" thing was my idea. I pitched for it, for the first time, in June 10, as a suggestion for them to coordinate an ADDITIONAL time to take care of bugs (additional, as in, on top of the time that they already dedicate to bug hunting, whatever that is, as it's their duty):

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post1775296

If you're angry about it, direct your anger towards me, not Trion, for listening to me, a part of the community. It´s only fair.
    If they'd been debugging the game as they're supposed to ni one would have to be pitching anything and on that subject like we haven't all been reporting bugs from day one lol.

Issue- 101 keys docks, dy'dekuso chamber and Raider Expoditions
    Raiders and bosses always disappear every five seconds on Xbox 360

Steps-
    1. Multiplayer: Expoditions: Stolen Purpose with 3 others
    2. Kill trash mobs and captains in first area and get loot
    3. Kill trash mobs and captains in second area and get loot
    4a. Open gate and try to find the Invisible Raging Hulker killing you and your team.
    4b. Spend hours trying to take out dy'dekuso's offspring because he keeps on disappearing and regaining health from instantly spawning crystals!

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    If they'd been debugging the game as they're supposed to ni one would have to be pitching anything
    That's not how life works.

There, I used a few words.

and on that subject like we haven't all been reporting bugs from day one lol.
    Yes, and now it's everybody's chance to tell Trion how many of these bugs *really* exist since day one. so the matter is settled for both sides, once and for all. Hard freezes and disconnects are being addressed as we speak and we'll continue pressuring on them until they are solved. Let's see about the other bugs now.

+ Reply to Thread