+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    on the 6th they are jacking up the price of the pass
    Only the 15 day pass. It's still not that bad.

> Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott the Bit Store. <

nerfing bio, infector and bmg score would have the same effect.

So what I'm understanding here is that this "free to play" game is basically charging people to have one of the most important currencies in the game because some people get a bit more than others? This is a terrible idea. Considering how some people play coop during the week (including myself) 250 arkforge is FAR too small a cap. Basically I'm having to fork out more money to play a supposedly free to play game that is loaded with bugs anyway

This is quite honestly starting to get rather annoying. I've had a lot of fun playing this game. I've managed to roll my eyes and move on from majority of the nerf's thus far, but this? Okay. I don't care about those "few" players, but when we play the game, some of us put a lot of work into an event for the payout. And the payout's are getting squashed more and more each patch/hot fix. It's not the least bit fair. Sure, the game is "free to play" but the content matters when it comes to the enjoyment of the game itself. And charging for every little thing? That's absurd. If you're going to take away the ability to FREELY gain something that helps us upgrade our weapons, at least increase the bloody cap for it. Getting forge is time consuming as it is, anyway. This will just force player's to put even more time into it, and thus most likely wind up discouraging the player to even play. Do I even need to mention that some player's can't afford to spend money in the store and rely solely on gaming their butts off to get what they do in game?

I'm sorry. Maybe to most on here I'm complaining over spilled milk. I have patron, so while this doesn't apply to me (for the time being, patron does run out eventually and real life isn't kind on my bank account), this still appalls me considering I'm not made out of money and did really enjoy playing Defiance. It's been an escape from stress, but if I have to pay time and again for crap I should be able to earn in game? I will happily save the money I do spend in game now and then and put it towards something far less broken.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Wow. Bad call........Good bye vets.

Destro how many mchicken sandwiches you think McDonald's would sell if they were $5.00 instead of $1.00? Now go look at your bitstore. Just sayin....
    Gamertag JI A Y D O G G Xbox NA

Hi everyone,

We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

It's entirely understandable that players may have strong opinions in regard to this announcement, we ask that any expression of those opinions stay within the Forum Rules.

Thank you!

Tyrannos Saur, good buddy... how have you been?

I do apologize for my previous statement. I can see how the truth was offending to some. Just wish this game was actually cared bout like the old says. Truely miss that! This arkforge cap is unfair to all of us vets.

I can tell alot if people are goin to be really mad and leave this game xD R.I.P the Old defiance and vets xC
    PSN xXbawler108Xx
    Diamond Co
    Founder
    I Want Cheesecake
    I am the one that stole them hot pockets

+ Reply to Thread