+ Reply to Thread

Noob here with a stupid question

ive looked all over the internet and cant find a solid answer...
    Can we EARN a 3rd (or more) loadout slot or is anything above 2 purchase with bits only??

Purchase.

Your best bet is to find a sealed copy of the game on amazon and get all the stuff that way. It's more cost effective.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 50 PR: 2004
    PS4-NA

That's not a stupid question. It took me forever to figure this out because none of the Defiance websites are updated with the current information. Apparently it's been years since players could get new loadout slots from raising their EGO, and I didn't figure this out until I'd gone well past the stated thresholds. For a long time I just assumed my game was bugged... sounds reasonable considering the many problems with Defiance. xD

Quote Originally Posted by robertthred View Post
    ive looked all over the internet and cant find a solid answer...
    Can we EARN a 3rd (or more) loadout slot or is anything above 2 purchase with bits only??
    Take it from someone that's been playing since 2013.. you will be paying for ANYTHING that's considered an 'extra' in this game.

No, I wont be paying for ANYTHING else in this game. It is buggy beyond belief and so geared toward the hardcore gamer that casual play isnt even enjoyably possible. I am on the razors edge of just deleting it from my drive as I have no where near the time it takes to get anywhere in this game.