+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you get easy or quick arkforges?

How do you get some? Before I get the amount of arkforges I needed to upgrade my weapon I already had another 100 ego earned from Arkfalls which makes it annoying. My ego is 1908 so I can't do advance or expert coop, I don't find many people want on come with me. Arkfalls and others only give me 1. So any help?

Try the chimera faction vendor at headlands transit depot. I think you can buy arkforge for faction points.

Don't got DLC for the rep :/

google "defiance hidden vendors" and use the non-specials blues from those vendors. They're blue, mostly or all with a 1.05dmg roll. If a weapon type isn't a nano you like, its now possible to convert most weapon types to any nano. When you level up enough that there's a higher ego of the same weapon in those vendors non-special (permanent) stock, just buy another of the same with higher ego for 2500 scrip and remove the mods from the old lower ego one and place them on the new higher ego one.

No arkforge needed.

And definitely no situation of what it sounds like you're in... using a purple or oj weapon to level with and trying to keep it up to ego.
    My first toon, no joke, used mostly greens till at least 4300 ego. OJ/purp is not required for leveling up lol

And you can buy the 'specials' from those hidden vendors, jus keep in mind when you come back at a higher ego you likely won't find another of that specific special

Quote Originally Posted by Striker00957 View Post
    How do you get some? Before I get the amount of arkforges I needed to upgrade my weapon I already had another 100 ego earned from Arkfalls which makes it annoying. My ego is 1908 so I can't do advance or expert coop, I don't find many people want on come with me. Arkfalls and others only give me 1. So any help?
    I'm afraid the bit store is the only way to get it quick now

However your legendary gun, is it a special named gun? If not best thing you can do is step away from it, trying to maintain legendary gear at low level is futile, and will be even more so soon when they limit arkforge earned, that's not to say you can't keep a legendary at your level, it will just be a complete grind of doing nothing but chasing forge

I recommend using vendor bought weapons and drops, because although legendary guns are cool, they are in no way required to progress through the game, other rarity guns are cheap making them disposable, this will allow you to accumulate arkforge for when you're high ego and are trying to build that perfect gun

Just remember a green gun on your ego will be more effective than an orange one a couple of hundred ego lower than you are

Edit: Ninja'd by Robert hey bud

best bet is to find a clan or make friends with people that will piggyback you into expert coop.

posting in zone always helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxDSMer View Post
    google "defiance hidden vendors" and use the non-specials blues from those vendors. They're blue, mostly or all with a 1.05dmg roll. If a weapon type isn't a nano you like, its now possible to convert most weapon types to any nano. When you level up enough that there's a higher ego of the same weapon in those vendors non-special (permanent) stock, just buy another of the same with higher ego for 2500 scrip and remove the mods from the old lower ego one and place them on the new higher ego one.

No arkforge needed.

And definitely no situation of what it sounds like you're in... using a purple or oj weapon to level with and trying to keep it up to ego.
    My first toon, no joke, used mostly greens till at least 4300 ego. OJ/purp is not required for leveling up lol

And you can buy the 'specials' from those hidden vendors, jus keep in mind when you come back at a higher ego you likely won't find another of that specific special
    You don't really, listen to this guy and just save the forge you get until you are over 5k ego...
    Xbox NA
    <WHY SO SERIOUS>
    Midnight Shadow
    Ego 59xx
    Raven Lunatic
    Ego 35xx
    Xbox NA

Xbox One NA
    Midnyght
    Xbox One NA

"Because Grenades"
    GT :X Midnight X

You want plenty of arkforge?

Then join a clan that will repeatedly run you through Co op maps ( I'm not talking about speed runs) or/and score farm conflict sites.

I find expos good for keys forges and occasionally an oj

Quote Originally Posted by xXxDSMer View Post

No arkforge needed.

Rob am smart. Listen to him.