+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Event: Stage 15 @ Bathhouse PS3/NA (09/05/15 3:00 PM AST)

LET'S KICK SOME SHTAKO OUT OF THE VOLGE!
    Saturday, 09 • 26 • 15 3 Pm Atlantic Time

(I just found out tonight at the Armistice Festival Returns this event is scheduled to happen right in the middle of it. When these speical events happen people stop everything and concentrate only on them. So, this event will be POSTPONE to 09.26.15 (Saturday) The same time. Thank you all! Hope that everybody can still make it on the 26!)

We will be hosting an event at the Bathhouse Incursion to see how high of a round we can get through. I'm not completely sure how many Ark Hunters are going to be there, So I'll be sticking with stage 15 & go from there. Hopefully we set a new record on PS3/NA for other platforms to beat.

We will meet up at Overpass @ 3 PM Atlantic Time. (Try to be early) I'll have our clan mates on other servers looking for one to start. It will be the first one that starts from the beginning after 3 PM. I will post a few people PSN's to add so you can teleport to the people that will be at the Bathhouse closer to the event date.

If players plan on attending this event, please take the time to message me & let me know what clan you're in & a rough estimate of your clan mates that's going to be there. I'll be sorting out certain points for all clans so we aren't all running around wasting time. Thank you.

To any players who are willing to donate any scrip, shields & weapons please message me, comment on thread or contract me in game. Everything will be given away to players after the event is over.

After the event, script & prices will be given to the top five high scores. Also, call outs for random prizes.
    Hope to see a lot of Ark hunters, invite you're clan mates & friends!

Happily to announce our
    Special guest
    KIWIBIRD

This Community Event is Hosted By
    THE DEVILZ REJECTS

"Everything you feel is temporary."
    - Corey Taylor

FB PS3 Defiance Community, all Arkhunters are welcome to join.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/defianceonlineps3/

| Psn: Onecutesmile | Ign: Keziah | | Server: PS3 NA | Ego: 6,000 |

I'll donate some ojs. And they will be natural ojs too

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

We got to stage 20 on 360 :P lol
    Xbox NA

i'll be there

will donate ojs too

welcome back my friend !!!
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

I will help you out! My clan will be there for sure.

I will donate some weapons...
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Axelle Axe / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!

Hit that stage 20!
    https://youtu.be/oKh4YxpT4ME

Hope you guys get a big turnout! A few things helpful when organizing a siege is to try too have everyone aware of not starting the siege. Ask in area a few times, and pm anyone who starts to trigger it, not to start it for time to invite people. If luck favors you itll give you plenty of time to have friends invite friends and so on.

Yup, I was just talking about doing this a couple mornings ago. I'll be there to show off my Arkhunting abilities.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Hey there folks, I'm glad we were able to get an event set up for September! I won't be able to help in August as much because it gets very busy, but September is wide open!

Very excited for another PS3 event!

I hope I can get in on this action.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

I've been to stage 184 before, but that was back when a patch messed up the stages, lol. Th is seems more legit
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters