+ Reply to Thread

tremorkillsit.wix.com/clan

hey how is r u to day http://tremorkillsit.wix.com/clan we r 4 looking for new members we welcome you to join r clan and you can
    visit r web site tremorkillsit.wix.com/clan msg me 4 ???

Roddyliveclan85
    Country m0mma61
    Laka713
    Vikkrell
    diaper of doom
    UR dominus 420
    BLN dasian101
    Mrmasondude
    geophontea

We are Clan Rating 3450 and always have members online to help out. You will see members calling out arkfalls incursions sieges etc as well as forming groups for expeditions and co-op maps. As the Founder i try to add extra features to clan using forums and through the Clan Message of the Day by holding Clan days, in which everyone in the clan get together as a unit. I also hold Clan Lotteries for everyone member to participate with no entry fees. With much more to offer you can always expect something going on within the clan.

There are No prerequisites to join, New players are more than welcome as we were all new at one point and we all enjoy helping the newer players figure out the game. Not many rules of the clan either but i do strongly promote Respect and Common Courtesy to all players and for all players to treat each other the same. I know there can be different rules for each clan but Common Sense is one of the main guidelines here. We all just want to play the game, have fun and get the most out of being in an Active Clan on Defiance.

As a side note there is a 100 Day limit until you are messaged about being removed from the clan. I understand people have lives outside of this game and life can throw curve balls at you anytime so i feel 100 days of being offline is more than fair before you are possibly removed. Please send me a message if anything comes up so i know for future reference.

http://tremorkillsit.wix.com/clan

msg me roddyliveclan85 on xbox live ?

Quote Originally Posted by roddyliveclan85 View Post
    we r a good clan jpin as

we r a good clan jpin as
    3100 rating , first clan day was a success!

Welcome to our clan Tremor kills it.
    Hello and welcome to our clan website. We are "Tremor kills it" we're a professional and fun family based clan crushing and climbing the ranks as our clan gets bigger. We hold clan day every week where we all group up and do events and contract's together. We hold special clan events and clan give aways for member ranks. As of now our clan is on Defiance for Xbox 360

welcome to our clan tremor kills it.
    Hello and welcome to our clan website. We are "tremor kills it" we're a professional and fun family based clan crushing and climbing the ranks as our clan gets bigger. We hold clan day every week where we all group up and do events and contract's together. We hold special clan events and clan give aways for member ranks. As of now our clan is on defiance for xbox 360

clan rules

1. No recruiting kids under 15.
    2. When you are a recruit you have no trade priveleges within the clan you must first earn 5 million in contribution points to become member.
    3. We do not trade with recruits any one that does so not be helped if they lose there items.
    4. You must have clan chat visible at all times as we do random lottery's and we would like everyone to participate.
    5. We like to joke around with each other so if you cant take a joke your in the wrong clan how ever we do not joke about other members kids wifes girlfriends ect.
    6. Absolutely zero tolerance for scamming in or outside of the clan you be kicked and reported to be banned if caught.
    7. No racial slurs, or comments of another members sexual orientation / prefrence.
    8. All new recruits must go through initiation no acception's.