+ Reply to Thread

Defiant Few vendor

I have a question related to the defiant few vendor and the lockboxes you can buy. I could have sworn I saw some info on this but couldn't find the post when I searched.

Is the t4 lockbox worth buying? I think it costs like 900+ marks, 60+ key codes and like 50k scrip. I believe the post I saw indicated that the weapon received didn't match the mods received in the same lockbox.

I am trying to save for this but didn't know if it is worth it.

I saved for ever to buy one, I dunno how long its takes, months?, everything I got in it I vendored.. in my opinion its too many eggs in one basket. but I would like to hear from others as well.

It's worth it if you want one of the three Defiant Few weapons, but otherwise there's no point... you can sell them I guess. They seem to be worth a lot of money, probably because it takes forever to get one and the one you do get is random. I don't really pay attention to the DF vendor... so far I've gotten a Bloodhound that I didn't like and wound up selling, and a ... Gangbuster I think? It shoots some kind of green explosions, but I heard that this causes problems for other players so I don't use it.

Oh yeah, and the mods you get are random, so if you can't use them, save them for later or sell them.

If you haven't already done the pursuit to buy 10 DF items, I advise you to spend your rep on that instead (again, unless you actually want these weapons). You can gain a nice EGO boost just from buying all the clothes and like one of the cars.
    PS3/NA - Bartrand: EGO 5471 and counting (slowly)

Buy the legacy crate for the good defiant few weapons.
    buy the other crate for mods to mod the legacy weapons.
    the mkll version are not desired at all.ive had a natural oj mkll blood hound shock nano up for best offer for a few days with no offers.I have not heard these weapons being usefull anywhere on the map.I may end up vending it

as far as the mods not being defiant few syn correct,that bug was supposed to be fixed. But a family member did receive a T2 high cap mag ar mod last week from the legacy crate.Im not 100% this one is correct but haven't looked into it yet.

If you put a burst mag on the Bloodhound Mk2 it becomes decent. Its a large amount of spam though, so you will run out of ammo pretty quick.
    IGN: Elena Vemillion
    Ego Rating: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

I rack up DF rep without trying. I make the mark if I see it and I always do Chimera and Tarr daily. There's usually an overlap with Tarr. The MKII box is worthless and I have an OG CF I never use so whenever it hits max I go get a legacy. It's not Echelon level of useless but it's not worth grinding IMO.

yeah I have the original cf ( I was lucky and got it just before the nerf.. few ), it still needs some mods though.. so I stick to the lower crate. you can only earn the rep once a day and once a week , so the time span is fixed,... and its pretty long, seem like to long for me when other vendors you earn a crate once a week or so.

I buy the MK1 box and end up giving away a purple gun everytime.
    Xbox NA

Only way to get the Black/Red Dodge Car and SUV. A Small chance from both boxes, but still a chance none the less. I have an Original Bloodhound I use from time to time as for crimefighters I never seem to have any lag or slow down if people use them and there are still a few who do use them at most majors.

Ark Predator - Midsummer Knight - XBL Gamertag: TsukunexMoka