+ Reply to Thread

Expedition Guide - Hellbug Hunt (might learn something new)

I run Hellbug Hunt ALOT, as do many others but usually whilst running it I get alot of questions about how I am able to run around like a lunatic and survive most the time. So I started gathering notes mainly for my Clan mates etc but since Defiance Data are doing a competition I decided to write a guide on there (Had I known I could actually create guides there I would have done so by now already)

Anyhow hope you read, hope you find something new, hope it keeps you alive longer

http://www.defiancedata.com/page=742...e-hellbug-hunt

Feedback appreciated as I plan on updating it often.

Well done. Glad I didn't do the competition, my effort would have been pathetic compared to yours. Looking forward to seeing guides for the other expeditions.

Very impressed with how well this guide came out, makes good use of images, headers, tooltips, lists and contents.

That bright green text on white is painful though at the bottom.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Great guide, very well written and good presentation.
    Maybe you could add a few sentences about Ego-powers. I find that a few successive decoys can take a lot of heat off the group.
    Good luck with the competition on DD.
    TheNamelessOne
    Knights of the Light

ps3 EU

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Well done. Glad I didn't do the competition, my effort would have been pathetic compared to yours. Looking forward to seeing guides for the other expeditions.
    I have been gathering this information for quite some time, it was tricky to present all that information well and hope I did, most of the tools I used such as Anchoring links to other parts of the pages etc I just googled myself to find the code for etc. its not only about the competition, theres a lot to defiance find something you know most about or want to learn and write up a guide its fun

Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    Very impressed with how well this guide came out, makes good use of images, headers, tooltips, lists and contents.

That bright green text on white is painful though at the bottom.
    Thanks, If the information is out there or can be learned Its good to share with others.Hoping this will help those who are limited to 3 HR's a week survive a little long. I plan on expanding it somewhat, I was going to add more images for the rooms etc but didn't want to flood DD with images I uploaded ha ha. I toned down the green, I was writing the guide on my PC upstairs which has a bad monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by TNO View Post
    Great guide, very well written and good presentation.
    Maybe you could add a few sentences about Ego-powers. I find that a few successive decoys can take a lot of heat off the group.
    Good luck with the competition on DD.
    I was going to include Ego Powers but myself, I only use Overcharge my philosophy is "Kill the room before the room Kills you" but when I run with my clan or other players I see the benefits of other Ego Powers. I think they are self explanatory so will run some Expo tonight with them.

Thanks for Feedback.