+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Privacy Instances...Thank you

I know I can be hard headed often, but this recent update brought something we been asking for a while, private instances. I just want to say thank you Trion Team from all of us at Cronus. Im loving avoiding griefers and completing warmaster without being rushed. I look forward to the other aspects this can apply too.

Thanks again

Yup, the landscape is already looking abandoned...
    either more people dropping out of Defiance,
    or they all must be vanishing into private instances?

Since Trion abandoned casual gamers after season two,
    and gave up on making new episodes & missions for season 3,
    there is nothing new to do.

But Fallout 4 comes out in November,
    & a while after that Fallout Online will become available.
    So Bethesda will absorb all the Trion chstomers...

Too bad, because the TV Show is doing so well in Season 3,
    and looks like it will get renewed for Season 4.
    If SyFy doesn't kill it off for Dark Matter & it's other new shows...

Kind of sad

To be honest, I'm kind of sad that these private instances are going to be around because I actually liked grouping with some of the people in different clans, including Cronus. What this means to me is that my clan will probably not be in instances with other large clans, which takes away from a lot of the fun atmosphere I used to experience in this game.

Some of the WM fights were the most fun because of some of the diverse groups that were involved. Plus, it was a lot easier to do a WM when you could call on your entire clan and know that one of the other larger clans was calling on all of its people, too.

Oh well. I guess if it ruins the experience, there are other games to move onto.

Wait for private pvp, now they will kill both the instances and pvp servers so specific clans can have their entertainment while the rest of the community suffers. 10/10 trion, really thought out of the box on this one.

Everything seems kind of balanced out now that the WM has private insurances. We can no longer get more than 24 people in, but we can select people who know what their doing. Thanks Trion, you finally did something good for the DLC owners.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Quote Originally Posted by Psycroww View Post
    Wait for private pvp, now they will kill both the instances and pvp servers so specific clans can have their entertainment while the rest of the community suffers. 10/10 trion, really thought out of the box on this one.
    Trolls on a thank you post. Private pvp will be excellent, and we cant wait to host special weapons matches. Also, you have a goodbye thread and you still play. 10/10 for consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Trolls on a thank you post. Private pvp will be excellent, and we cant wait to host special weapons matches. Also, you have a goodbye thread and you still play. 10/10 for consistency.
    That's not trolling, it is being honest. I have a goodbye to cronus thread, but you think your clan is the entire game. Oh wait, would trolling be asking if that still was your clan? Last time I recall you left the game for a week because the majority of the community didn't seem to "get along" with you. Also ironic how you told people to stay away from defiance data after I made that. 10/10 for irony. And ofcourse you'll think it will be excellent because it is geared toward you guys. However it doesn't favor the game or the rest of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bahamut3 View Post
    He isn't feeding anyone, I was just stating my opinion on what a private pvp would do to the game. Trolling would be bringing up one of my threads, that he fought so hard to take down btw, and then copying what I said. But we all know how the people follow Caesar's legion in Fallout, it is the same in this case. I'll let you put 2 and 2 together

* grabs popcorn as drama intesifies*
    " If you like using Flavor of the month things, dont complain when the month ends... and if you are playing the way you enjoy. What are you actually complaining about? "

MELEE PVP PCNA!!!