+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15

    First or Third person View?

    Is the option available to switch between first or third person view in the game? Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dead_Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbolime View Post
    Is the option available to switch between first or third person view in the game? Thanks
    weve only seen third, they call it tps and made no mention of it so id say doubtful
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Phoenix View Post
    weve only seen third, they call it tps and made no mention of it so id say doubtful
    Bummer, but thanks for the response

  4. #4
    one live feed of them playing they stated it will only be 3rd

  5. #5
    Senior Member lPATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    470
    third person view but when aiming down sight with scope it goes first person view =)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    413
    Sadly were stuck with crappy old 3rd person view where you have to watch your characters *** running around on the screen. lol But yeah I wish it had the option for 3rd or 1st person view.

    Click on the image and like the facebook page to follow along with development progress.

  7. #7
    Member Duskky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ユニコーン帝国
    Posts
    3,524
    I hope a 1st person view isn't added into the final game, 3rd person view gives more detail to see the backgrounds and the creation of you character. If a FPV was added I hope they make a separate server for it.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4478373&dateline=1369  160297
    PSN::Yugureki
    Crown the Empire<3
    Skype: RaimeOtaku
    https://twitter.com/Duskkys
    Duskky, Saving men from awkwardness since '96

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ummmm.... Colorado?
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by rathb18 View Post
    Sadly were stuck with crappy old 3rd person view where you have to watch your characters *** running around on the screen. lol But yeah I wish it had the option for 3rd or 1st person view.
    judging by the game play footage of the red head in the tight pants the view could be worse, but seriously i prefer 3rd person cover system over 1st person.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dead_Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,104
    3rd person old? yea ok it came well before 1st person, but thats hardly the new kid in town.
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

  10. #10
    Member Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Holland, My heart in Italy
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskky View Post
    I hope a 1st person view isn't added into the final game, 3rd person view gives more detail to see the backgrounds and the creation of you character. If a FPV was added I hope they make a separate server for it.

    Why separate servers? you can combine it with the push of a button like in Firefall everyone gets what they want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts