+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armistice weekly contract showing 0/5?

I did a major and collected the reward from the chest at Coit Tower and the daily got completed, but the weekly didn't update. It's stuck at 0/5 instead of 1/5. Did this happen to anyone else?
    PS3 EU
    EGO: 5,774

Hey there, appreciate the report! Our team is investigating. Let us know if there are any changes, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Hey there, appreciate the report! Our team is investigating. Let us know if there are any changes, thanks!
    The contract has disappeared, which I'm guessing means the team is working on it. Thanks for the response and apologies for posting it in the wrong forum.
    PS3 EU

There's a weekly? I could only see a daily as part of defiant few. Where can I find the weekly pls? This is ps3 eu.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    There's a weekly? I could only see a daily as part of defiant few. Where can I find the weekly pls? This is ps3 eu.
    It appears that they've removed it. It might be to fix the issue that I posted.
    PS3 EU

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicity View Post
    Strange, I never even saw it pop up in the first place, just the daily for defiant few. I was on at daily resets hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Strange, I never even saw it pop up in the first place, just the daily for defiant few. I was on at daily resets hmm.
    I only saw the daily first as well. Decided to check the contracts again a little while later and saw the weekly.
    PS3 EU

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicity View Post
    Quick question - did you complete your weekly for our last Armistice event?

I believe I did. I think what happened was the daily was the only contract available at the beginning and I had completed it before the weekly contract had shown up (not sure if that messed something up or not).
    PS3 EU

I didn't (wasn't here), and the weekly never showed up for me,nor a lot of others.