Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Armistice Event: Defiant Few Weekly Contracts

Ark hunters,

We received reports of issues accessing the weekly Defiant Few contract associated with the Armistice event which provides a legendary jackpot event weapon. We have resolved this issue internally and future occurrences of this contract will work properly. Unfortunately, the result of this is that the contract will no longer be able to be completed this week. Due to this, we will temporarily disable this weekly contract to prevent confusion.

Rest assured that all players that have logged in and participated in these events will be able to receive this reward. Next week, we will be awarding a lock box that will contain a legendary jackpot event weapon.

The weekly will be available again for completion starting on August 31, appreciate all the reports!

mine was working so it was disabled too?

Quote Originally Posted by lollipoppy View Post
    mine was working so it was disabled too?
    While some players were able to participate in the weekly, others were not. To resolve this issue, we needed to turn off the event weekly contract completely. Rest assured, you will still be rewarded for your participation.

ok thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post

Unfortunately, the result of this is that the contract will no longer be able to be completed this week.

Rest assured that all players that have logged in and participated in these events will be able to receive this reward.
    I am confused by these two lines. One seems to me to say we wont get a weekly for this week, and the others seems to say we do. Which is it?

Thank you so much Kiwibird / Trion. I was one of the people affected by this bug (like many others) and it would have been wrong for us to have been persecuted (even though we did the daily it just didn't count as there was no weekly lol). So again, thanks for doing the right thing by the entire player Base.

To clarify, no one will get a reward for the weekly this week, but we will be giving out a reward next week. Thus you will be able to get two rewards next week.

Thanks for the response/solution Kiwibird. It's much appreciated!
    PS3 EU
    EGO: 5,774

Thankyou for the communication.

Thanks for the update and for making sure we all get the weekly gift one way or another.