+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire Rate

Fire Rate

New to game, by about 5 days I think.
    I am diggin the Sub Machs, is 30 fire rate is as high as I can find, can you make them higher?
    Just curry azz.

Also, is it possible to rename weapons? It would make them easier to find in INv on spur of the moment, especially when I have like 10 weapons starred lol.

~ VSc

Quote Originally Posted by VSC View Post
    I am diggin the Sub Machs, is 30 fire rate is as high as I can find, can you make them higher?
    Just curry azz.

~ VSc
    Yes, you can. Just be aware that while fire rate increases your burst DPS, it also lowers your ammo efficiency.

Just curry azz.

Also, is it possible to rename weapons? It would make them easier to find in INv on spur of the moment, especially when I have like 10 weapons starred lol.

~ VSc
    Be careful with fire rate:it gets lower during laggy situations.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Thanks guys! Hey they wouldn't happen to have a backpack sized ammo bag that feeds into the gun would they ?

Thanks guys! Hey they wouldn't happen to have a backpack sized ammo bag that feeds into the gun would they ?
    Yeah. It's called Bullet Rain Enhancement and you can rent it for 4 hours at the low low price of only 80 Bits!

I was stoked when I got a Wolfman at the last event, until I started firing it...

My Needler was bad enough, but this thing is an ammo hog!

I'll stick to my more sedate Lady, thanks - gets the job done just as efficiently and doesn't leave you high and dry at a crucial moment!

I have loved SMGs since I got the Diablo in the main story line. I never get rid of a nice SMG, sometimes I will even master a purp if it has interesting rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    I have loved SMGs since I got the Diablo in the main story line. I never get rid of a nice SMG, sometimes I will even master a purp if it has interesting rolls.
    Im exactly the same but with pistols :O
    i use blue ones from tipe to time in pvp for self bragging rights
    " If you like using Flavor of the month things, dont complain when the month ends... and if you are playing the way you enjoy. What are you actually complaining about? "

MELEE PVP PCNA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    I was stoked when I got a Wolfman at the last event, until I started firing it...

My Needler was bad enough, but this thing is an ammo hog!

I'll stick to my more sedate Lady, thanks - gets the job done just as efficiently and doesn't leave you high and dry at a crucial moment!
    For normal content I agree, they burn ammo insanely fast and can leave you in trouble. However I find them great for the big event arkfalls. I have a Springer with OJ fire rate roll and between spikes, the sheer amount of dropped loot and if necessary standing on top of the ammo box I can keep firing all day.

Quote Originally Posted by MrQuacky View Post
    Im exactly the same but with pistols :O
    i use blue ones from tipe to time in pvp for self bragging rights
    Yeah, someone shot me in the face with a pistol the other day - I was very embarrassed!