+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Supreme Hive is RECRUITING! Any Ego welcome.

Note: I am not longer a member of this clan. Please direct all questions to the other leaders, thank you.

Are you looking for an active, social clan willing to provide unlimited help and conversation? Look no further! Supreme Hive is recruiting fellow ark hunters no matter your current ego level or progression. Those of us here at Hive are happy to provide assistance whether it involves pursuits or daily contract activities. We support the use of mic’s, but there’s no need to worry if you don’t have one. We value your convenience and whatever works for you - - works for us, too.

Just as our name implies, we are a Hive. We work together to accomplish in-game goals and have fun in the process. Our clan is built on a foundation of friendship and mutual respect, we ask that you be as dedicated to us as we are to you.

Like most clans, we have but a few simple rules to follow.
    1. Honesty & Respect. Adhere to the courtesy of treating others as you wish to be treated. There is no room for drama in a video game. If you have an issue, resolve it quietly and privately or inform one of the leaders.
    2. There will be no “zone blasting” or instigating in zone or with other clans. You represent Hive as a whole, please keep this in mind.
    3. We have ZERO tolerance for thieves. Should you be caught stealing from another player, you will be removed from the clan and we will not spare you any quarter.
    4. You are not prohibited from joining other clans on other toons. We only ask that you divide your time and attention fairly.
    5. Activity. Our goal isn’t to have a ton of inactive members. We are active on a nightly basis and prefer that you sign in and partake in clan chat and activities at least 3 days out of the week. Two weeks of inactivity with no explanation given will result in a warning, three-weeks ends with a termination.
    6. Absolutely no clan-jumping. We value loyalty. If you’re with us, then be with us.
    7. Finally, as a clan rule, clan members are not permitted to sell to one another. Anything given in clan must be given free of charge. If you are looking to sell, please do so with Zone or use a clan member as a means. We would like to provide everyone with the opportunity to retain their scrip where clan is concerned.

What, you didn’t think we were all about the work and no play, did you? In addition to all of the above, members of Hive are all in good humor. You are welcome to joke with us, laugh and cry with us. Just as well, you’re entitled to a few benefits. And what are these benefits, exactly?

I’ll tell you!

The advantages of joining us are as follows:
    • Help with your story-line missions/side missions, should you require the extra hand or two (or three).
    • Pursuits and Contracts. Need a Formidable level Hulker or two? We’ve got you! We are here to help you gain ego quick and painlessly. No matter the pursuit, no matter the contract.
    • Expeditions and CO-OP’s. Often times you sit in a queue for too long - - no more! Turn to clan for quick in’s and out’s. We run for cores, forge, and data recorders, and would be more than happy to bring you along. Should you need anything for a pursuit, shout it out loud! (We also offer piggy-back rides for lower ego’s who are wishing to complete a pursuit or contract, or merely interested in the rewards and/or XP.)
    • PVP. We are well aware how most feel about competitive multiplayer in Defiance. Rest assured that we will try to make this an enjoyable experience for you. When it comes to pursuits, we will help you along - - whether that means taking a bullet or having our vehicles blown to smithereens for the sake of your ego. Whatever the need, Hive’s got your six.
    • War masters. You will receive an exclusive invite to private instances, provided you are down with the etiquette.
    • Event Majors: our primary focus during events are the arkfalls. Various members provide coverage from different phases and major’s will be announced via clan chat.
    • Clan boosts: score, reputation, XP, etc;
    • B o n u s perk! OJ’s and mods, fresh off the drop offered to clan before anyone else. (Free of charge!) Just as well, if you are looking for a specific item or weapon, we will do our best to help you find it.

All in all, Hive is a team-player based clan looking to find more like-minded, kind and helpful folk. Join us today!

To join, you may contact the following by adding and messaging (or finding in-game) their PSN’s below, or reply to this thread with your PSN and IGN.

Founder(s)
    IGN: Ada 01
    PSN: Oreo12321

Co-Founder
    IGN: Raptor777
    PSN: Broken_Arrow_777

Leaders
    IGN: RG 777
    PSN: dakota2400

IGN: MoEmDown McCoy
    PSN: MoEmDown_McCoy

IGN: madmark987
    PSN: madmark987

Leg. 6000+ EGO. Arkbreakers 2014 Leader

(Sigpic Credit: Tauriiel)

^^^^^Bump^^^^^

Greetings!
    Still recruiting?
    Will be my first Clan.
    No mic, PS3 - NA.
    Character name: Wonkh.
    Clan: Supreme Hive.
    PlayStation 3 - NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
    Greetings!
    Still recruiting?
    Will be my first Clan.
    No mic, PS3 - NA.
    Hi Wonkh! Yes, Hive is always looking for new members. I've passed along your interest to one of the Leaders. They will get with you soon!
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Hi Wonkh! Yes, Hive is always looking for new members. I've passed along your interest to one of the Leaders. They will get with you soon!
    Great Tauriiel! Thanks so much.
    Character name: Wonkh.
    Clan: Supreme Hive.
    PlayStation 3 - NA.

Saw this, my dust/defiance clan is dead. Looking for activity, have a mic but kid etc sometimes takes priority. Looked on zone..lol. Just want people to expo and arkfall or co op with.
    PS3 NA - Arkbreakers 2014 - Officer

Quote Originally Posted by rory macl View Post
    Saw this, my dust/defiance clan is dead. Looking for activity, have a mic but kid etc sometimes takes priority. Looked on zone..lol. Just want people to expo and arkfall or co op with.
    Hello Rory! I've seen you among the ark hunters at the falls and what not. I'll pass along your interest in Hive to the Leaders, that is if you are still in need of a clan. Shall have one contact you shortly. Happy hunting!
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Hey rory, we're always willing to have new members. We have a few who use mics a bunch in clan and all of us are active in chat. I'll make sure someone contacts you today to add you in. I'll be on myself later on today too

Thanks for taking me in, wish I would of done it sooner.
    PS3 NA - Arkbreakers 2014 - Officer

No problem! We're glad to have you with us now