+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Armistice Anniversary Weekly & Hunter Requisition Compensation

Ark hunters,

To consolidate our efforts, we will deploy the grant for the Defiant Few Armistice Anniversary weekly contract and the Hunter Requisition compensation at the same time. This grant will begin next Wednesday and should be completed by Wednesday evening. When this grant is complete, we will update the status within this thread.

Compensation Details
    • 20 Hunter Requisitions will be granted to all players who have participated in an expedition since August 19, 2015 to compensate players for the issues associated with expeditions from this time.
    • A lock box containing a legendary jackpot event weapon will be granted to your account if you have completed at least one daily Defiant Few contract during the first week of the Armistice Festival. These may be automatically consumed to your account, so make sure to check your inventory and claims section.
    We appreciate your patience! If you play with alternate characters, make sure to claim your rewards on your main characters first on Wednesday.

Thanks for the update.

Good news. I hope I qualify for both. I believe I do, but I can't be sure.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

          

Wow I'm gonna have a nice HR stockpile by the time Armistice ends.

Does this mean people that haven't played for a while can log in do a daily DF few and expedition and still qualify for these?

If that's the case I have a few PSN messages so send out but I don't want to get peoples hopes up..

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Does this mean people that haven't played for a while can log in do a daily DF few and expedition and still qualify for these?
    No, this is for last week.

Ahhh it didn't have end times so I wasn't sure.

I wanted to try to lure a few people back lol

account?

•A lock box containing a legendary jackpot event weapon will be granted to your account if you have completed at least one daily Defiant Few contract during the Armistice Festival. These may be automatically consumed to your account, so make sure to check your inventory and claims section.

Is that one to my account or one for each of the 6 character's that did there daily contract's?

Please try to keep in mind some of us are patron and have bought all the character slots so we do the event with all of our character's. Given the spawn rate of the event it can take up to 3-5 hours of game play every day to get all character's there event daily's. 12-24 hours if you are on the EU server haha.

Are we getting the JP for every char that we did all event defiant daily's with last week? Like we normally would.

+ Reply to Thread