+ Reply to Thread

Climbing ladders !!!

This has become VERY FRUSTRATING. Can't complete any CONTRACTS that require climbing a ladder.
    i.e. Verdant Ridge, Tower Quary, Big Stone Reach.

PROBLEM: Climbing up a ladder and going, going and then being put out of world boundaries. Ending up anywhere on the map. (Sometimes no even close to the event. 1 to 2 K away.)

RECREATE: JUST CLIMBING A LADDER
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

Main: Ardelia Muaji, Old School, 6000
    Alt: Carina Muaji

SERVER: PC NA

I feel your pain.

Try angling your camera viewing angle downward while you climb the ladder. That works for me. Although, admittedly, I've never been launched as far as you indicate has happened to you, so I don't know if it would work. Now, you shouldn't even have to use this method, but that's another discussion altogether.

I have tried the camera angle, worked for awhile. Also, tried going down to keep from being shot into space, and then the very slow climb. Sometimes able to stop it, but then the screen starts shaking, and I'm launched. There were times, that I sat above the world, it was cool. Still very hard to complete the contracts

Thanks -Emma
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

Main: Ardelia Muaji, Old School, 6000
    Alt: Carina Muaji

SERVER: PC NA

There was an issue with this a very long time ago and they fixed it. I keep seeing more and more people are running into this again. Did some bad code make its way back into the game?

This is not a glitch or a bug since it cannot be recreated for all players in a given area or situation.
    This is most likely an issue with your graphics\physics processors that can easily be remedied by reinstalling directx in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    This is not a glitch or a bug since it cannot be recreated for all players in a given area or situation.
    This is most likely an issue with your graphics\physics processors that can easily be remedied by reinstalling directx in most cases.
    ^^
    This.

Old PC was a once a week issue, new PC doesn't care. How old is your rig/drivers?
    Vylet ... Out of ammo since day 1

Sorry
    My computer is already four years ! . PC

...N7® .
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...3481199297.php
    Fire Knight

i3 - 2100к @3.100Ghz / 8GB Ram / nVidea GF 430-GT Driver 382.05 / ASUS <\>
    Display 1024x768 .
    http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name...N7&platform=pc
    Defiance: VBI Ultimate Pack® Code Applied 2015-05-08
    My-keyXXXK-7XXX-XCXX-MXXR-XX6X DEFIANCE_DIGITAL_DELUXE_SE®

Defiance® PC™ PC EU User Name: ColapsN7