+ Reply to Thread

Weapon Synergy Mastery

so I've been playing this game for about 4 months and have not figured out how to unlock all the gray areas regarding the mastery of my weapon. The synergy there appears to be four levels of bonus that remain gray and unable to be unlocked. if anyone knows how to go about unlocking the grey areas on your weapon to maximize the effect please let me know! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    so I've been playing this game for about 4 months and have not figured out how to unlock all the gray areas regarding the mastery of my weapon. The synergy there appears to be four levels of bonus that remain gray and unable to be unlocked. if anyone knows how to go about unlocking the grey areas on your weapon to maximize the effect please let me know! Thanks
    This has nothing to do with Story or Lore. Please post in the correct area.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    And now for a more useful answer...

You need to attach mods of the same synergy as the gun to unlock them. So if your gun is, for example, purge synergy, then you need to fill all 4 mod slots withe purge synergy mods--one mod per level of bonus. If you fill a mod slot with a different synergy then you will not get the full benefit the f the synergy. Whether that matters to you or not is obviously up to you.

I also can assume you're not in a clan. You should definitely look into that. This question and so much more can be learned from clanmates. To rephrase what Escyos said, you will have better luck with questions and such if you post to the correct forum section.

Hope this helps, and definitely look up clans that are recruiting for your platform and server. Welcome to the forums, btw.
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.