+ Reply to Thread

Can I remove mods from guns?

So I've got a gun I like but I made the mistake of putting a sight on it. Now, for some folks that's not a problem but this particular sight - since I have no way to preview it - was put on there in hopes that it was just a stat upgrade, not a change in the actual aim view. Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, the aim view on this weapon now (an assault rifle) looks more like a sniper rifle and kills all peripheral vision around the character, which is a deal-breaker for me. Is there any way I can just remove this thing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by _nova View Post
    So I've got a gun I like but I made the mistake of putting a sight on it. Now, for some folks that's not a problem but this particular sight - since I have no way to preview it - was put on there in hopes that it was just a stat upgrade, not a change in the actual aim view. Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, the aim view on this weapon now (an assault rifle) looks more like a sniper rifle and kills all peripheral vision around the character, which is a deal-breaker for me. Is there any way I can just remove this thing? Thanks.
    This can be confusing. There are two options, remove mod and recover mod. You can use remove mod to remove an unwanted mod from the weapon, but the removed mod is destroyed. Recover Mods will revover all the mods on the weapon, but destroy the weapon.

Make sure you use the right one and you should be all set.