+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCat View Post
    I think some are missing the point here.

An expected Anual Event is getting wrecked. Bad presidence. This will upset alot of wallets, and some will drop.
    Were it could be uppdated a hair or two with some weapon types.

Hallow Point could be in lock boxes for those that think its a good thing. As it could be in the "Monthly lock box" thing, alongside the event.
    I didn't miss the point... why must it be the same exact synergy so it gets flooded in the market and ends up not being special... I actually think it's not that special since it's has a third time of being obtained in a year's time. New synergies in the event I love that isn't behind a pay wall is amazing. Gives me a chance to try something new, and like I said before. New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... Same goes for the folks that missed every EGO code last season because they didn't bother to have interest in it till it's too late. Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say... Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Eh, alot of us got a ton of Hellfire guns we wanted. It's good to see something different is my opinion.

But I agree, for bezerkers to be accept by more people its needs some kinda buff to even it out. I think vbi smgs needs more crit or maybe more range? idk i dont use them much but since they really require down the sight shooting, give it the farthest reach/falloff for smgs at least,i think that'll be cool to distinguished them.

But if people think the original HH should be brought back for the new people who missed out. Why can't we have special things....? why must everyone feel entitled to get a shot in it... there was a couple events and the crates were brought back for a third time.... i say they had plenty of chances, and if they want them so badly let them fork over the bits while they can. ^-^
    ^^^ I'm with this guy right here.

I don't even care what the synergy is anymore...just bring on the event. If you don't like the synergy, then sell everything you pick up to others who want it. LOL all the way to zone chat and buy that whatever you always wanted with your newfound cash.

They could very easily not do any event at all and force us to wait longer but they're not. Your threat of a closed wallet means nothing when others are happily opening their wallets.
    PS3 NA

totally agreeing, keep purge as a seperate event if you are gonna replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwi View Post
    totally agreeing, keep purge as a seperate event if you are gonna replace it.
    Not what I meant. Purge shouldn't come back.... AT ALL! Keep it rare, keep it special. ^-^ Bring back the event we know and love, but not the same overpowered guns to flood the market. My hellfire nameds wouldn't be worth much if they keep flooding it for everyone to have.

New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Eh, alot of us got a ton of Hellfire guns we wanted. It's good to see something different is my opinion.
    Except not everyone did. Plenty of people, like me, who still want Purge guns and don't have the ridiculous amounts of scrip to pay for it in zone.

Not what I meant. Purge shouldn't come back.... AT ALL! Keep it rare, keep it special. ^-^ Bring back the event we know and love, but not the same overpowered guns to flood the market. My hellfire nameds wouldn't be worth much if they keep flooding it for everyone to have.
    Some of us want the guns to use, not to sell.

I gotta agree with most here, been playing since day 1 org release, not f2p, only missed 10 days of playing the game and that's because of some entitlements issue in glyph or game or something wouldn't let me log in...

But I think purge should stay again this year.....I could say alot more but no-one would like that...That's why I usually don't say much but in a bleep bleep bleep mood so...

I didn't miss the point... why must it be the same exact synergy so it gets flooded in the market and ends up not being special... I actually think it's not that special since it's has a third time of being obtained in a year's time. New synergies in the event I love that isn't behind a pay wall is amazing. Gives me a chance to try something new, and like I said before. New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... Same goes for the folks that missed every EGO code last season because they didn't bother to have interest in it till it's too late. Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say... Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD
    Like button pushed

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I am definitely with batcat. So much so, that I'm not even going to bother with the upcoming hulker event if they stay with the way it is on pts. I get screwed by the wife, I won't be screwed by a game

Quote Originally Posted by Legless Greenleafy View Post
    Except not everyone did. Plenty of people, like me, who still want Purge guns and don't have the ridiculous amounts of scrip to pay for it in zone.

Some of us want the guns to use, not to sell.
    Yea mine are untradeables but I worked hard for them. Even if I could I wouldn't sell them. what I'm saying is why put hard work in a game if everyone wants it to be all Oprah in this place.... YOU GET A PURGE OJ! AND YOU GET A PURGE OJ! What's even the point to call it a special holiday event then, hmmm? >_>

Edit: last year during Hulker Hell I grind arkfalls close to 15 hours a day (some days nearing 18+ hours) and a lot of restless weekends. Played 7 days a week. And did the same for New Frontier Harvest, Solstice Strike, and Colonial Courtship events. Ask any veteran Arkhunters that know me, they'll confirm that I was there that long.... With no life. But I don't care, if you are determined, you don't miss it and then assume it'll be there the following year... Btw Hulker Hell was two weeks long, Blackened Hellfire crates were in bit stores for a long long time during the original 4 events. Then Hulker Hells were included in first Armistice Day event last Spring, then they brought it back again for bit stores one last time... <- plenty of opportunities given to us by Trion.

Let us move on. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Like button pushed
    Thanks Jocco I'm glad there are people who understand the reason for having limited edition stuff.... Emphasis on LIMITED.

+ Reply to Thread