+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synergy mod ?

Synergy mod ?

Quick question what's a synergy mod ?

A synergy mod is kinda like a set item. If you collect multiple synergy mods of the same type they work together to provide an even bigger boost than they would separately.

It's a Mod you add to Synergy Weapons. For example.

Synergy: Outlaw

[1] 1.5% Health Regeneration

[2] After Shield Breaks, Your Next Shot Is Doubled in Damage

This means if you put two Synergy Mods in, you'll get Bonus [1] and [2], but If you just put one, you'll only get Bonus [1].

I think that's how it goes.
    <a href=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/SoopaMan2K target=_blank><a href=http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/SoopaMan2K.png target=_blank>http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/SoopaMan2K.png</a></a>
    Defiance - Sarah Cross
    Clan - Aristocrats
    Server - US PS3

Synergy mods are part from a specific synergy set.
    Per mod you equip of that specific set you will gain an extra bonus.
    Example : Synergy -Brutal = (1) 5 % melee damage
    (2) 10 % melee damage
    So if you equip 2 mods that are part of synergy brutal set you will get + 10% melee damage

Hope this clears it out !

P.S. It appears the mods do not have to be equiped in the same weapon to complete the set. If your main hand and off hand both contain 2 mods of that set it will count as 4 and give you the maximum bonus. I do not know if this is intended or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SoopaMan2K View Post
    It's a Mod you add to Synergy Weapons. For example.

Synergy: Outlaw

[1] 1.5% Health Regeneration

[2] After Shield Breaks, Your Next Shot Is Doubled in Damage

This means if you put two Synergy Mods in, you'll get Bonus [1] and [2], but If you just put one, you'll only get Bonus [1].

Dont thikn its like that, I put all 4 Brutal synergy in one, but didnt get anything, you need to have right weapon too with Brutal Synergy. Yep, its gonna be hard to get weapon, especially you want mods tier 3.

I think that's how it goes.
    Dont thikn its like that, I put all 4 Brutal synergy in one, but didnt get anything, you need to have right weapon too with Brutal Synergy. Yep, its gonna be hard to get weapon, especially you want mods tier 3.

Also you need to grind faction currency to get good synergy weapons, but yeah not sure where to get orange weapons.

Lockboxes are your best bet for orange weapons. It's really easy to get keycodes and salvage whatever you get that isn't worth much and use it to purchase more keycodes. You'll eventually get some orange items.