+ Reply to Thread

has anyone ever had a item disappeared?

well 2 wks ago i had a oj sniper that was going to the clan but 1 day it disappeared . figure maybe i sold it but never did see nor figured out where it went to. now with the apex det i use to have, i do have it on the pts but not on the live server. i thought maybe i took the mods off of it, but i really dont know if that did happen or not. cause tonight i went to equip the 2nd rad cann needler i got from zero. and it is GONE !! it isnt on my alt and i didnt see it in the buy back in vendors. so WTF !???

i do know i have had a lot of these game freeze then crash to desk top while im in the matrix either on guns or on rigs. i have read in the forums that players have seen other player drop loot out of the blue. and come to find out they just supremed a item. if this is so maybe that is where they have gone...!!?? i do have a ticket on this right now and so far i havent herd anything back yet.

the apex det i did send them a pic of it since i still got it on the pts. but i add the needler that i am now missing as well, the 2nd one i got from zero i am not in a good mood now cause it being oj/rad/needlermk2 with cann syn and 2 t4 and 2 t5 mods, make it a costly MIA !!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
    Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.3ghz
    Gigabyte GA-X99 UD3P
    Gigabyte GTX 980 ti G1 6gb ram
    Corsair Vengeance DDR4 LPX 2666mhz - 2 x 8gb
    EVGA G2 -1000 watt
    WIN7 Ult 64bit- Mushkin SSD 120gb/WD 2 x 1Terabyte /WD 2 x 640GB/
    ASUS 23" 1080P IPS LED (VS239H)
    EGO 6000
    PC/NA server
    clan: Cronus

I've seen random people drop loot a couple times, and i've had weapons disappear from my inventory when the game crashed on separate occasions, a blaster and pistol so far gone

yes I had the auto that had the gunner position get gone and still today have not found it

Inventory loss--

Quote Originally Posted by SCAVENGER1 View Post
    well 2 wks ago i had a oj sniper that was going to the clan but 1 day it disappeared . figure maybe i sold it but never did see nor figured out where it went to. now with the apex det i use to have, i do have it on the pts but not on the live server. i thought maybe i took the mods off of it, but i really dont know if that did happen or not. cause tonight i went to equip the 2nd rad cann needler i got from zero. and it is GONE !! it isnt on my alt and i didnt see it in the buy back in vendors. so WTF !???

i do know i have had a lot of these game freeze then crash to desk top while im in the matrix either on guns or on rigs. i have read in the forums that players have seen other player drop loot out of the blue. and come to find out they just supremed a item. if this is so maybe that is where they have gone...!!?? i do have a ticket on this right now and so far i havent herd anything back yet.

the apex det i did send them a pic of it since i still got it on the pts. but i add the needler that i am now missing as well, the 2nd one i got from zero i am not in a good mood now cause it being oj/rad/needlermk2 with cann syn and 2 t4 and 2 t5 mods, make it a costly MIA !!

Hey, this happened to me about the time of the first Extra Life event. I continously lost/regained my Extra Life Tachyon shield and a couple other items. I made a bug report through the system and the items were noticed and replaced by a mod (KiwiBird, I think). Replaced a couple times, actually.

A really full inventory was usually a problem waiting to happen at the time. Claims items did not expire then, and the database was buggy.

Report it through the tools menu. A mod will act on your bug report. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    Hey, this happened to me about the time of the first Extra Life event. I continously lost/regained my Extra Life Tachyon shield and a couple other items. I made a bug report through the system and the items were noticed and replaced by a mod (KiwiBird, I think). Replaced a couple times, actually.

A really full inventory was usually a problem waiting to happen at the time. Claims items did not expire then, and the database was buggy.

Report it through the tools menu. A mod will act on your bug report. --GadeJ
    i for 1 dont have a full inventory since my max is 725 right now im around 560 or so. but so far trion wont do anything for me on the apex det even tho i do know on the 1st vot needler mkII rad/cann oj i removed the mods from. the 2nd vot needlermk II rad/cann oj i never did removed the mods. and after going threw my smg i now notice that my vot needler mk II elec/cann oj is now gone and so far i have no clue where it went to. cause the rad needler was the last 1 for my collection of vot needler mk II and the last video i did of my inventory was sep 6 2015 which did show the apex and 1st vot needler mkII rad/cann oj aka the 1 i know i removed the mods from... but far as the 2nd needler i cant find it nor in my screen shots at imgur which has 2252 pictures of defiance alone.. so yeah going threw that many is not an easy task.

but i still do not understand why they wont do anything for me on the Apex det! it isnt like something i got via game currency but i patd real money for and a lot of it. hell its on the pts right now but they wont even take it from there and put it on the live.

and if this happen during the time the game locks up and then CTD while in the salvage matrix, which has been a bug for some time now and so far nothing is being done about it either.. i hate to think what else i am missing because of this bug !! considering i have close to 400 mods alone

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
    Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.3ghz
    Gigabyte GA-X99 UD3P
    Gigabyte GTX 980 ti G1 6gb ram
    Corsair Vengeance DDR4 LPX 2666mhz - 2 x 8gb
    EVGA G2 -1000 watt
    WIN7 Ult 64bit- Mushkin SSD 120gb/WD 2 x 1Terabyte /WD 2 x 640GB/
    ASUS 23" 1080P IPS LED (VS239H)
    EGO 6000
    PC/NA server
    clan: Cronus

Good evening my friends, I was looking at my inventory and realized that my LIP Synergy AA shield, a Blaster Rifle synergy CN nano syphon and my Until Death disappeared! I do not know what to do! Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Haryelds Batista Alves View Post
    Good evening my friends, I was looking at my inventory and realized that my LIP Synergy AA shield, a Blaster Rifle synergy CN nano syphon and my Until Death disappeared! I do not know what to do! Can you help me?
    file a report with customer service .