+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member J3R3MIAHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    687

    Just got EXL codes!

    CHALLENGER IS SWEET!

    But was the lockbox supposed to have standard synergies?
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

    Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    366
    Just received the code for the extra life lockbox via email. Entered it and have decided will be vendoring the lot, unless anyone wants them, give me a pm on NA/PC server and I will give them to you - thought would be something special in there but disappointed. Received the following :- Ironclad Regenerator iii DX, VBI 43 Thunder T4 Bio, Vot Grind Fragger T3 Bio and EXL Infectious Life T4.

    However, looking on the bright side, the event was for a good cause and the best items of the event? Got to be the Halo and the title.

    Yes they were standard synergies - which makes it feel like non event reward doesn't it ?

  3. #3
    Member J3R3MIAHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    687
    I got one exl item, exl extra lifesteal rilfe and it has survivalist syn.
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

    Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY

  4. #4
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by J3R3MIAHS View Post
    CHALLENGER IS SWEET!

    But was the lockbox supposed to have standard synergies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctss3xxy View Post
    Just received the code for the extra life lockbox via email. Entered it and have decided will be vendoring the lot, unless anyone wants them, give me a pm on NA/PC server and I will give them to you - thought would be something special in there but disappointed. Received the following :- Ironclad Regenerator iii DX, VBI 43 Thunder T4 Bio, Vot Grind Fragger T3 Bio and EXL Infectious Life T4.

    However, looking on the bright side, the event was for a good cause and the best items of the event? Got to be the Halo and the title.

    Yes they were standard synergies - which makes it feel like non event reward doesn't it ?
    Standard synergies, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by J3R3MIAHS View Post
    I got one exl item, exl extra lifesteal rilfe and it has survivalist syn.
    And only one EXL item each? Is this normal (I was not able to do previous EXL events before)? Do these EXL items have the built in bonus?

  5. #5
    Member J3R3MIAHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    687
    It's the name part of it and yes some do, have you ever put a darkest hour next to a ironclad?
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

    Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by J3R3MIAHS View Post
    It's the name part of it and yes some do, have you ever put a darkest hour next to a ironclad?
    My extra life ironclad has same capacity as darkest hour

    Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

  7. #7
    Member J3R3MIAHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    My extra life ironclad has same capacity as darkest hour
    I was meaning one that's regular.
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

    Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts