+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member Escyos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Being eaten by a hellbug...
    Posts
    2,397

    Was Sukar supposed to be Cass' brother?

    So a loading screen mentions Cass having a long lost brother and I was wondering if they ever intended to expand on that, they tend not to give us random stuff like that which has nothing to do with future things and the only male Irathient we ever really got to see was Sukar.

    So maybe he was her brother and they intended them to have some sort of crossover.

  2. #2
    It sucks that we will never know. So many things have been left out. And Oct through Feb is all Holiday events. So I don't expect to see anything lore wise to fill in the current holes anytime soon.

  3. #3
    Member Escyos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Being eaten by a hellbug...
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    It sucks that we will never know. So many things have been left out. And Oct through Feb is all Holiday events. So I don't expect to see anything lore wise to fill in the current holes anytime soon.
    He could show up in the game, provided he survived the destruction of the Kaziri and somehow made it out. Would make for a good story line.

  4. #4
    well unless they go lastname first...... his name would be sukar dukar?

    doubt it
    Region: Pc-NA
    IGN: DoctorDabs
    Level: 6000
    Clan: Tabby


    "In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!

  5. #5
    Member Escyos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Being eaten by a hellbug...
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    well unless they go lastname first...... his name would be sukar dukar?

    doubt it
    Vhalen (the lore guy who worked on the game) told us that Cass Ducar is not her name at all.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Escyos View Post
    Vhalen (the lore guy who worked on the game) told us that Cass Ducar is not her name at all.
    she clearly says her name in game is cass ducar thou

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts