+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2 devs for trion?

Just rashere and Destro?

Does trion really only have 2 devs for defiance?
    Also.. Kiwibird is missed.

Ocho seems like he can't be bothered with Defiance...

Does the defiance account even have more than 3 dedicated people?

I haven't seen any dev in over 2 years. and that last thread i made they didn't bother to answer my questions. i also got a warning because of it. so i pretty much just gave up now asking this company anything.

IMO i think the game will get shut down within the next 2 years, so enjoy it while its here i guess lol. I'm done wasting my time trying trying to talk to whoever the devs are, or making suggestions to improved the game. they don't seem to care. Done posting on the forums as well. i will install the game sometime next year just for pve solo stuff. Peace

A lot of the devs on defiance team avoid the forums because they dont want to get spammed.

rarnok, locarb another two 'engineers'

To the first responder - this is not the place for flaming. I was asking a general question with a finite answer. There are already more than enough threads for you to post that kind of rhetoric on.

Claydough - thanks i totally forgot about them.

My posit was actually just that, Altras - Ya never seem to see them on the forums where they'd be visible.
    You can lock threads, too.... so once they've posted it wouldn't hurt to lock a thread.
    I think i'm just feeling needy today and wanted to know my fav game is still being run by humans....

Quote Originally Posted by Claydough View Post
    rarnok, locarb another two 'engineers'
    ouch sorry for forgetting you guys, Rarnok and Locarb. now i feel kinda like a jerkface

Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post

My posit was actually just that, Altras - Ya never seem to see them on the forums where they'd be visible. .

Most of their jobs doesnt require or need forum interaction. From what ive seen, its the project's leader that'll communicate

Yeah, I miss Kiwi too!

Come baaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Yeah, I miss Kiwi too!

Come baaaack!
    Yes!
    at least Kiwi Answered the pms.
    im still waiting for my community support pm-s to be answered,3 weeks now....?