Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    You should see the replies I get from zone when I present people with the math behind the 150 chest Expedition pursuits. It's all fun and games until they realize I was right.
    I'll never get any exp persuits done as expeditions are only for large clans. I get to do maybe a few hours a month -- but they're not really fun anyways.
    PS3/NA Velaa 6000

done this with the 1st Armistice Event by tagging everything with a Bolt-Action, done it by the 2nd week of the event

Quote Originally Posted by PTR47 View Post
    I'll never get any exp persuits done as expeditions are only for large clans. I get to do maybe a few hours a month -- but they're not really fun anyways.
    That's strange - i just finished round 10 tier 33... solo.... and no they're not fun when you're grinding but.... what does a clans size have to do with an instance that only allows 1-4 players ?

I've done it, years ago. Took around a day and a half playing, a few hours at a time.

Not that difficult, err. ..what is your problem?

Try the Bolinas refinery thing, there is a point where they are continually spawning on the catwalk. .. easy though boring.

Whine to Trion enough and they may give you a pass to buy on the store I guess.

Pvp to get to 6k that's a irritation. I'd purchase one,defeatedly.

I did this without dlc. Just show up at the new freedom crash site with a bolt action for an hour a day for a week and you will have it done stress free. Or you could sit there for 6 hours in a row and grind it out.

funny how the op is complaining about the sniper pursuit but not the pistol or lmg 5000 kills ones

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    funny how the op is complaining about the sniper pursuit but not the pistol or lmg 5000 kills ones
    That's because those weapons come in full auto. I did it the first time around before scaling existed. My 5966 alt has less than 200 Bolt Action kills, and it's gonna stay that way.

This il The last pursuit i have To complete in The cloak section, i'm only using a relentless Bolt action (but also a vot bolter) when completing contracts or minor arkfall, it isn't boring and help me To improve My skills, i am At 2000 kills, and i played this way since a week
    Norten DGZ on Ps3 EU
    clan Halley cursed: We want italian users!

Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    That's strange - i just finished round 10 tier 33... solo.... and no they're not fun when you're grinding but.... what does a clans size have to do with an instance that only allows 1-4 players ?
    I have a friend who did a lot of them solo until her ego got too high. Now she cannot do them solo. I cannot do them solo.

The few times I found a group through match-making I got kicked from the group upon entering. I have no issues with that, ofc. There's just not a lot of options or, frankly, motivation. Big clans can find groups when the desire strikes. Small clans have to PUG.
    PS3/NA Velaa 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Black View Post
    I did this without dlc. Just show up at the new freedom crash site with a bolt action for an hour a day for a week and you will have it done stress free. Or you could sit there for 6 hours in a row and grind it out.
    I did this except I used a Derailer... I am not a smart man