+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,403

    The Abominable Warmaster! Thanks Devs!

    I may not personally like most of the weapons and the syn seems to benefit shottys and RLs but they definitely listened to us on this one. The Abominable Warmaster looks awesome and with Mazu and Courrier JPs, bringing back the SWAM name, unique skins... these are all things a lot of us have been asking for for a long time. I know I can be a sarcastic jerkface when stuff is broken but Christmas looks fun this year.

    EDIT - anyone else pick up on Ochos frustration with the time trials on this livestream? And the subtle hint that it might go away?

  2. #2
    Member Dragon06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    269
    I got that sense from him about the time trials as well. They are the only thing holding me back from 6000. Cant seem to silver on two of the them, and barely silvered on the others, gold is well, not for me. Hoping they do go away and replaced by something else more reasonable. Or add another pursuit to allow the not so good drivers a means to get to 6000.
    XBOX One NA
    In Game Name: Dragon06
    XBOX One Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 50
    PR: 4980ish for now
    Clan: Chaos Brigade (officer)


    XBOX 360 NA
    In Game Name: Dragon06
    XBOX Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Escapist Unity (Leader)

  3. #3
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,554
    times trials are here to stay and hot shots too. f2p players already have it so easy

  4. #4
    Not sure what the big deal is about time trials. Got 'em all over a year ago...you just have to keep trying. Yes, the vehicle physics engine in this game is screwed, but that's not news. There's a lotta things been screwed since launch, and now that the show is canceled, interest will wane further and word of mouth will eventually drop the player population to an un-economic level for Trion.

    Hey Trion! Getting it right on the first try means never having to say you're sorry!
    Casey Jones, alive and well, and proud member of The Consortium

  5. #5
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    times trials are here to stay and hot shots too. f2p players already have it so easy
    I have always found it difficult to complete the races because at some point the rings fail to appear due to lag. I finally just gave up. I also didn't bother doing any of the activities that are in the same pursuit as a race, because why bother?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,189
    Wait so some people want them to REMOVE content? Hmm ok then lol... Thought we were pushing for ADDED content.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Where rights don't exist !
    Posts
    1,075
    Skins are not unique !

    Deto is almost like : http://www.defiancedata.com/images/uploads/3089.jpg

    Mazu and some other weaps are almost like : http://www.defiancedata.com/images/uploads/1975.jpg


    And, do ppl even play on PTS? whenever i login, i don't see any 1 at all? And i have not seen any event as well ! it's so empty! Seems like a waste of time and space. I don't play on PC btw, just downloaded it to play on PTS server.

  8. #8
    I would hate to see them remove or replace something people worked to accomplish, they should add to what we have so people have more options to level up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter0 View Post
    Skins are not unique !

    Deto is almost like : http://www.defiancedata.com/images/uploads/3089.jpg

    Mazu and some other weaps are almost like : http://www.defiancedata.com/images/uploads/1975.jpg


    And, do ppl even play on PTS? whenever i login, i don't see any 1 at all? And i have not seen any event as well ! it's so empty! Seems like a waste of time and space. I don't play on PC btw, just downloaded it to play on PTS server.
    I only test things like upgrades/rerolls and a new synergy here and there, I play on live where my pulls and effort matters.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Where rights don't exist !
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post

    I only test things like upgrades/rerolls and a new synergy here and there, I play on live where my pulls and effort matters.
    Right, oh well 1 week left, will focus on pulling JPs from Live Servers.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Wait so some people want them to REMOVE content? Hmm ok then lol... Thought we were pushing for ADDED content.
    Yes, remove them, or extend the timers by 20+ seconds. They're not clever, fun, or interesting.
    PS3/NA Velaa 6000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts